Windows 10: Pc blue screen

Discus and support Pc blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft supportI have a few issues with my pc blue screening consistently Over the past few days my pc has been giving me blue screens This all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aiden Ng-Yeo, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Pc blue screen

Hello Microsoft supportI have a few issues with my pc blue screening consistently Over the past few days my pc has been giving me blue screens This all started when I tried launching Minecraft with certain modsMinecraft forge 1.19.2 and the “essential mod”It then went into a blue screen and I couldn’t boot it back up. Pc error 55 was common although in event viewer I found that kernel power 41 was popping up consistently each time I got a blue screen. It is odd because the pc errors change quite a lot from error 9A to 09 or 69.When turning the switch off and coming back around 30 minutes lat

:)

Aiden Ng-Yeo, Sep 27, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 27, 2022
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Sep 27, 2022
  4. Roan T Win User

Pc blue screen

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

Pc blue screen

1. Pc blue screen - Similar Threads - blue screen

2. Blue Screen with DPC WatchDog Violation mainly when PC is idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen with DPC WatchDog Violation mainly when PC is idle: Good day everyone, I have been having this problem for 5 days now. I get the blue screen multiple times each day, especially when I leave my laptop on idle/lockscreen. I have tried every single thing with no success including: 1. Rolling back every driver/windows update in...
  3. Blue Screen with DPC WatchDog Violation mainly when PC is idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen with DPC WatchDog Violation mainly when PC is idle: Good day everyone, I have been having this problem for 5 days now. I get the blue screen multiple times each day, especially when I leave my laptop on idle/lockscreen. I have tried every single thing with no success including: 1. Rolling back every driver/windows update in...
  4. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure: HelloI Have a problem with my laptop like i said when i play games or even use my laptop normally a blue screen happens with the Error code: Video_TDR_Failurethis problem has been happening to me since a while ago but i didnt really care, but no it happens to me like every 20...
  5. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure: HelloI Have a problem with my laptop like i said when i play games or even use my laptop normally a blue screen happens with the Error code: Video_TDR_Failurethis problem has been happening to me since a while ago but i didnt really care, but no it happens to me like every 20...
  6. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I got three blue screen in 2 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got three blue screen in 2 days: The first time:0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff806654c28cf, 0xffffa98602626a80, 0x0000000000000000Dump file:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. I got three blue screen in 2 days

I got three blue screen in 2 days: The first time:0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff806654c28cf, 0xffffa98602626a80, 0x0000000000000000Dump file:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  9. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...