Windows 10: PC blue screened - any idea of the cause?

Discus and support PC blue screened - any idea of the cause? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've had fairly frequent issues with my PC freezing or blue screening, and it happened again today. I was hoping someone might be able to give me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlotteFabb, Aug 2, 2020.

1. PC blue screened - any idea of the cause?

Hi,

I've had fairly frequent issues with my PC freezing or blue screening, and it happened again today. I was hoping someone might be able to give me an idea of where the problem might lie.

The event viewer details are as follows:

- System

- Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

[ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}

EventID 41

Version 6

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000400000000002

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2020-08-02T11:51:52.181675500Z

EventRecordID 28871

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 4

[ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

Computer DESKTOP-UUVVAQC

- Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18

- EventData

BugcheckCode 313

BugcheckParameter1 0x3

BugcheckParameter2 0xffffc28d7a861420

BugcheckParameter3 0xffffc28d7a861378

BugcheckParameter4 0x0

SleepInProgress 0

PowerButtonTimestamp 0

BootAppStatus 0

Checkpoint 0

ConnectedStandbyInProgress false

SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 0

CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0

BugcheckInfoFromEFI false

CheckpointStatus 0

:)

CharlotteFabb, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 2, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

PC blue screened - any idea of the cause?

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

PC blue screened - any idea of the cause?

1. PC blue screened - any idea of the cause? - Similar Threads - blue screened idea

2. DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Causing PC to Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Causing PC to Blue Screen: PC keeps getting blue Screen and the dump file is as follows:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  3. DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Causing PC to Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Causing PC to Blue Screen: PC keeps getting blue Screen and the dump file is as follows:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  4. pc blue screen from doing nothing no idea what cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc blue screen from doing nothing no idea what cause: i have no idea what it means https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-blue-screen-from-doing-nothing-no-idea-what/90cd0733-b3f2-489e-8657-9cc238d6783c
  5. pc blue screen from doing nothing no idea what cause

pc blue screen from doing nothing no idea what cause: i have no idea what it means https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-blue-screen-from-doing-nothing-no-idea-what/90cd0733-b3f2-489e-8657-9cc238d6783c
  6. PC Blue screens before and after successfully installing windows, any ideas on why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Blue screens before and after successfully installing windows, any ideas on why?: As stated in the question, my pc began having blue screens of death rather consistently. Originally, windows was installed on a 500gb Samsung 980 Evo. Which, worked fine, until yesterday, when I restarted the pc and got hit with a blue screen of death, with a error of...
  7. PC Blue screens before and after successfully installing windows, any ideas on why?

PC Blue screens before and after successfully installing windows, any ideas on why?: As stated in the question, my pc began having blue screens of death rather consistently. Originally, windows was installed on a 500gb Samsung 980 Evo. Which, worked fine, until yesterday, when I restarted the pc and got hit with a blue screen of death, with a error of...
  8. Any idea what's causing this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what's causing this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spectre696 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/heqf6o/any_idea_whats_causing_this/
  9. Blue screen of death ocurring randomly, any ideas to solve this?

Blue screen of death ocurring randomly, any ideas to solve this?: Hey guys, I have a high-end gaming PC (GeForce RTX 2070, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, RAM 16GB) and once every like 4 days I get a BSOD with the error code "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and the weird thing is that it happens absolutely randomly. On the microsoft forums they say its cause of...
  10. Not sure what's causing this.. Any ideas?

Not sure what's causing this.. Any ideas?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Impactplxyz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enpojc/not_sure_whats_causing_this_any_ideas/