Windows 10: Pc Blue screened during start up!

Discus and support Pc Blue screened during start up! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, just turned my computer on, and was greeted with a BSOD, I installed 16GB of memory to the already 16GB installed, and ran a Memtest over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anthrax2471, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Pc Blue screened during start up!

Hey guys, just turned my computer on, and was greeted with a BSOD, I installed 16GB of memory to the already 16GB installed, and ran a Memtest over night with zero errors. I can't remember alot from the BSOD but I do remember it had AMD in the error message.

Windows Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418)

:)

anthrax2471, Nov 9, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 9, 2019
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Pc Blue screened during start up!

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Pc Blue screened during start up!

1. Pc Blue screened during start up! - Similar Threads - Blue screened during

2. pc freezing and stuck during starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezing and stuck during starting up: hi guys ...please i wanna your helpmy laptop stuck and getting blue screen after one second of starting up and go to troubleshootingwhen i anything in troubleshoot the same problem happen and in resetting pc a problem happen undoing changes this problem happend after...
  3. pc freezing and stuck during starting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc freezing and stuck during starting up: hi guys ...please i wanna your helpmy laptop stuck and getting blue screen after one second of starting up and go to troubleshootingwhen i anything in troubleshoot the same problem happen and in resetting pc a problem happen undoing changes this problem happend after...
  4. pc freezing and stuck during starting up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Start up error , blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up error , blue screen: Hi,My laptop had an OS error issue a couple of weeks ago and I went to a shop and installed a new win 10.There days later it started showing a text during startup like this For about four days I had no other issue and I could countinue startup by pressing enter but after...
  6. Aptio blue screen on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aptio blue screen on start up: Hello from one aggravated user of Windows - I have been loyal since day one. I want windows to send a fix to the Aptio blue screen problem, a permanent fix. With over 100,000 employees and the entire resources at your disposal your ultimate answer to everything is reinstall...
  7. Blue screen on start up

Blue screen on start up: Recently i have installed windows 10 version 1909 and my laptop shows blue screen on start up everytime. It shows the error 'KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR' and shows failed: cdd.dll. How to I fix this problem. I tried Uninstalling the version 1909 update too but the problem...
  8. Blue Screen upon start up

Blue Screen upon start up: Upon startup I receive a blue screen telling me there is a problem and Microsoft is gathering information. There is a problem with "memory management" I have only used 17% why is this happening??...
  9. My PC "freezes" during start up .....

My PC "freezes" during start up .....: my PC freezes during start up ... I often, after bout 4 attempts, get message "MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION" as it is "frozen" i cannot access anything outlined in the community chat line recommended "fixes" This problem is intermittent and has only began after a Windows 10...
  10. PC freezes during start up

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezes during start up: At start up, my PC freezes at the pre log on page - the screen before, and which would normally lead to, the password entry / log on screen - It shows mail accounts being updated and the digital clock display operates, but PC does not respond to any input other than to power...