Windows 10: pc blue screened while playing a game, tcpip.sys driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support pc blue screened while playing a game, tcpip.sys driver_irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; yeah pretty much the title, for the past day i've had a buncha crashes from my games, giving no error. Finally after my 10th crash it actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by snxiiper, May 6, 2021.

1. snxiiper Win User

pc blue screened while playing a game, tcpip.sys driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

yeah pretty much the title, for the past day i've had a buncha crashes from my games, giving no error. Finally after my 10th crash it actually bluescreened and gave me this error: Stop code: driver_irql_not_less_or_equalWhat failed: tcpip.sys

:)

snxiiper, May 6, 2021
  2. FFFC Win User

Blue screen with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwbw02.sys)

I got this problem so frequently those days.

The error I saw on the blue screen was

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwbw02.sys)

Could you please help me how to fix it?

The dump files were uploaded to the link below:

Dropbox - minidump.zip - Simplify your life

Thank you so much!

FFFC, May 6, 2021
  3. mccreeyu Win User
    Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

I use verifier to check my *.sys list, and i got blue screen again. I'm sure there are some problem in my *.sys list, but i can't see verifierXXXlog.

Here is my dump log and sys info, plz help me!

win 10 dump.rar

mccreeyu, May 6, 2021
  4. pc blue screened while playing a game, tcpip.sys driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Blue Screen Win10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (MRVW148.sys)

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, build 10586)

Gigabyte

Z97X- Gaming 3

Bios ver .04.06.05

Intel core i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4cpus) ~3.3GHz

16384MB RAM

DX 12

If needed can provide additional information

Happening more and more often and at random intervals I get a blue screen (picture below) with this error

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (MRVW148.sys)

pc blue screened while playing a game, tcpip.sys driver_irql_not_less_or_equal 70b9ed1d-6cde-463b-8942-34224bd488ff.jpg

Tony Vercillo, May 6, 2021
Thema:

pc blue screened while playing a game, tcpip.sys driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

1. pc blue screened while playing a game, tcpip.sys driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - blue screened while

2. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys blue screen when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys blue screen when playing games: Hello,I own a gaming laptop and recently my laptop has been crashing with the error code driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys. It does a weird "trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" sound. I use windows 11 and here is my dmp file:121723-18500-01.zip Thank you.[moved from de-de]...
  3. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys blue screen when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys blue screen when playing games: Hello,I own a gaming laptop and recently my laptop has been crashing with the error code driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys. It does a weird "trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" sound. I use windows 11 and here is my dmp file:121723-18500-01.zip Thank you.[moved from de-de]...
  4. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error while playing games: Hello,I have been having this issue where while playing a game on my computer Runner 3, my computer will BSOD after playing the game for a while. I've attempted sfc/scannow and even factory resetting windows 11 however the error still occurs. I have attatched a the dump file...
  5. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error while playing games: Hello,I have been having this issue where while playing a game on my computer Runner 3, my computer will BSOD after playing the game for a while. I've attempted sfc/scannow and even factory resetting windows 11 however the error still occurs. I have attatched a the dump file...
  6. Blue Screen while playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen while playing a game: This is happening to me and it is that when i am playing on my new computer that i have recently acquired, a blue screen error appears suddenly, randomly when i'm playing, and then the computer restarts, it suprises me because the computer is new. The game is Psychonauts 2....
  7. blue screen frequently with Netwtw10.sys / DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

blue screen frequently with Netwtw10.sys / DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: starting about a month ago, I blue screened once a week with this driver intel wireless network with the error from the subject. as of late it has gotten worse and now causes multiples per day. I have completely reset this PC cleaned drive / installed fresh copy of windows...
  8. Blue Screen While Playing Games

Blue Screen While Playing Games: Hi, my computer blue screened when i played a game r6s and valorant mostly and i'm curious since it never happened to me before. Before it bsod it usually display a colour of orange on my display....
  9. Blue Screen while playing games

Blue Screen while playing games: Its not instant, it doesn't even occurs everyday. I usually play Valorant with my friends, there is very less possibility of getting a Blue screen. But it happens every time when I play Division. It crashes after 10-15 minutes of playing. The blue screen did not display any...
  10. Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: I use verifier to check my *.sys list, and i got blue screen again. I'm sure there are some problem in my *.sys list, but i can't see verifierXXXlog. Here is my dump log and sys info, plz help me! https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-GmejHGaTBaRk-vwpQmKroK8k...