Windows 10: PC Blue Screening out of the blue. Happens randomly with no warning Kernel Power Event 41...

Discus and support PC Blue Screening out of the blue. Happens randomly with no warning Kernel Power Event 41... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Issue just started out of the blue and I have no idea what the issue may be."The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marco Lupetti, Jan 30, 2023.

1. PC Blue Screening out of the blue. Happens randomly with no warning Kernel Power Event 41...

Issue just started out of the blue and I have no idea what the issue may be."The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." Is the only information the critical error gives me.Dropbox link of the 2 dmp files at the time of the crashhttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ej4wmz3gkd6jg6/AABTJ-40KZMMBWUGWr6lsSkQa?dl=0

:)

Marco Lupetti, Jan 30, 2023

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 30, 2023
  3. PC Randomly Restarting event log shows error code 41 kernel-power

HI there, I am having an issue with my PC randomly restarting every so often but it does not go to a blue screen, it just restarts and boots back up into Windows fine. When I check the event log after the random restart I get the error code 41 kernel-power. I have the system event log saved to my PC but I am unsure of where or if I can upload it to here at all. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ShortieLive, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Zomadic Win User

PC Blue Screening out of the blue. Happens randomly with no warning Kernel Power Event 41...

Kernel Power 41 PC randomly restarts

My PC keeps restarting randomly, the GPU fans ramp up to 100% and no blue screen of death, just a black screen and the pc restarts, sometimes the monitor will report No Signal during the random restart process.

Hi, my PC keeps either restarting randomly, it says it is Kernel Power 41 in event viewer

I have tried memtest86 for over 12 hours
    I have tried sfc /scannow and CHKDSK
    My pc is not overheating, GPU temps never go above 73 and CPU never above 65
    It never occurs while in a game, so whenever PC is under load, the issue never occurs
    I have used DDU to uninstall graphics driver
    I have changed my power settings in windows
    I've updated my drivers, including BIOS

Windows 10 Pro version: 20H2

Zomadic, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

PC Blue Screening out of the blue. Happens randomly with no warning Kernel Power Event 41...

1. PC Blue Screening out of the blue. Happens randomly with no warning Kernel Power Event 41... - Similar Threads - Blue Screening blue

2. Kernel Power 41 blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power 41 blue screen: I have uninstalled and cleaned all hard rives, re-installed windows 11 thinking a file may have been corrupt. But no. Had windows 10 Previously and had 0 issues with windows 10. Since using windows 11 I've been having random blue screen of death issues and all are for kernel...
  3. Kernel Power 41 blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Power 41 blue screen: I have uninstalled and cleaned all hard rives, re-installed windows 11 thinking a file may have been corrupt. But no. Had windows 10 Previously and had 0 issues with windows 10. Since using windows 11 I've been having random blue screen of death issues and all are for kernel...
  4. Blue Screen: Event 41, Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen: Event 41, Kernel-Power: So, I've been dealing with this issue where my laptop keeps getting a blue screen with the error nvlddmkm.sys. It's really frustrating because I was almost done with my work and then suddenly the laptop just turns blue screen on me. I checked the Event Viewer, and it shows...
  5. Blue Screen: Event 41, Kernel-Power

Blue Screen: Event 41, Kernel-Power: So, I've been dealing with this issue where my laptop keeps getting a blue screen with the error nvlddmkm.sys. It's really frustrating because I was almost done with my work and then suddenly the laptop just turns blue screen on me. I checked the Event Viewer, and it shows...
  6. PC Blue Screening out of the blue. Happens randomly with no warning Kernel Power Event 41...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Blue Screening out of the blue. Happens randomly with no warning Kernel Power Event 41...: Issue just started out of the blue and I have no idea what the issue may be."The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." Is the only information the critical...
  7. PC Blue Screening out of the blue. Happens randomly with no warning Kernel Power Event 41...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Blue Screening out of the blue. Happens randomly with no warning Kernel Power Event 41...: Issue just started out of the blue and I have no idea what the issue may be."The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." Is the only information the critical...
  8. Kernel-Power 41 randomly blue screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power 41 randomly blue screen while gaming: My computer has been randomly turning off while gaming or streaming, at first I didn't pay much attention to it because it wasn't so frequent. It happens 3-5 days apart so it's something that can easily slip my mind. But I want to get to the bottom of it before it becomes a...
  9. Kernel-Power 41 randomly blue screen while gaming

Kernel-Power 41 randomly blue screen while gaming: My computer has been randomly turning off while gaming or streaming, at first I didn't pay much attention to it because it wasn't so frequent. It happens 3-5 days apart so it's something that can easily slip my mind. But I want to get to the bottom of it before it becomes a...
  10. Blue Screen of Death - Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death - Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: Ever since I did a fresh installation of Windows 10, I've been getting Blue Screens. In Event Viewer, it's the same ID and Source. I'm having a hard time finding the reason why, since this was a clean windows installation. I crash at least once or twice a week. Sometimes when...