Windows 10: PC Blue-Screens after a few minutes of loading.

Discus and support PC Blue-Screens after a few minutes of loading. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've figured out which button I needed to press to get boot it into Windows Recovery options so I waited and let it load hoping it will but after a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZeroEmoFox, Mar 26, 2019.

1. PC Blue-Screens after a few minutes of loading.

I've figured out which button I needed to press to get boot it into Windows Recovery options so I waited and let it load hoping it will but after a few minutes of waiting at the please wait screen I got a blue-screen which said this PC Blue-Screens after a few minutes of loading. [​IMG]
    I don't know why this happens I've made sure nothing is connected to it (Like USB drives) and I ran the HP diagnostics test and everything's fine so if anyone has a way of fixing this please let me know because I do not have the money to buy a new one (This costed me a 1,000 dollars)

I literally cannot access automatic repairs or Windows Recovery without this popping up so I REALLY need help please.

:)

ZeroEmoFox, Mar 26, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 26, 2019
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Mar 26, 2019
  4. PC Blue-Screens after a few minutes of loading.

Blue Screen Still Loading

Hi Saurabh,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Install?
    • At what stage are you seeing the Blue Screen?
    I suggest you to unplug all the external devices except the basics(e.g. keyboard/mouse) if there are any and check if it helps.

If it doesn't help then:

Press & hold the power button down until the laptop or PC clicks off. Leave for 1 minute and start up again using the power button.

Let us know the updated status and write for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

PC Blue-Screens after a few minutes of loading.

1. PC Blue-Screens after a few minutes of loading. - Similar Threads - Blue Screens few

2. Pc freezes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freezes after a few minutes: Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard...
  3. Pc freezes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes after a few minutes: Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard...
  4. Pc freezes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death after few minutes of usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death after few minutes of usage: I get a BSOD a few minutes after logging into one ID on my win 10 64 bit box, and then it reboots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screen-of-death-after-few-minutes/4602036b-1f46-43d9-a1be-5d05fd08789b
  6. Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death after few minutes of usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death after few minutes of usage: I get a BSOD a few minutes after logging into one ID on my win 10 64 bit box, and then it reboots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screen-of-death-after-few-minutes/4602036b-1f46-43d9-a1be-5d05fd08789b
  7. Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death after few minutes of usage

8. Black screen after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after a few minutes: I can boot windows just fine but it always goes black and forces a hard restart with the power button after some minutes. Some times its 2 or sometimes it's 20. Fresh install but problem persists. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/milofelix [link]...
  9. Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death after few minutes of usage

Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death after few minutes of usage: Hi folks, I get a BSOD a few minutes after logging into one ID on my win 10 (64 bit) box, and then it reboots. This started happening a week or so ago, after having the same computer and Win 10 for years. I've applied recent system updates (October 2018 and February...
  10. PC shows lock screen after a few minutes idle

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC shows lock screen after a few minutes idle: I can not get my pc to follow my Power and Sleep settings. After 5 minutes of inactivity, the screen is blank and I have to wake it and login. [img] 33957