Windows 10: PC Blue screens once a day

Discus and support PC Blue screens once a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here are the dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pycoip0rL9vkRak_?e=GL9YS1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VictorAdamsPT, Jan 17, 2021.

1. PC Blue screens once a day

Here are the dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pycoip0rL9vkRak_?e=GL9YS1

:)

VictorAdamsPT, Jan 17, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 17, 2021
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

PC Blue screens once a day

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

PC Blue screens once a day

1. PC Blue screens once a day - Similar Threads - Blue screens once

2. PC crashes once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes once a day: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎11/‎28/‎2023 4:46 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1020Parameter 2: ffffd60c753cb9a0Parameter...
  3. PC crashes once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes once a day: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎11/‎28/‎2023 4:46 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1020Parameter 2: ffffd60c753cb9a0Parameter...
  4. PC crashes once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen/crashing at least once per day. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen/crashing at least once per day. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...: Started experiencing blue screens/crash almost everyday around the start of October. The first few times I would still see the actual blue screen message, now the screen just freezes for about ten seconds and then PC auto restarts without even showing the blue...
  6. Blue Screen of Death once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death once a day: My computer blue screens usually once a day. It happens when Im working or idle but weirdly never when gaming which I do every evening for several hours. Ive done a lot of the scans recommended online found nothing so i reset windows but didnt help. Ive replaced my graphics...
  7. Blue Screen of Death once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death once a day: My computer blue screens usually once a day. It happens when Im working or idle but weirdly never when gaming which I do every evening for several hours. Ive done a lot of the scans recommended online found nothing so i reset windows but didnt help. Ive replaced my graphics...
  8. Blue Screen of Death once a day

9. PC has been rebooting once per day and experiencing blue screen.

PC has been rebooting once per day and experiencing blue screen.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000001 0x00007ffcd8c31224, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000010000, 0xffff9c858b1aab80. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 86cc8798-3161-4224-822e-09a38ae54f9c. And this: Faulting...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION Randomly Crashes PC about once a day Blue Screen of Death

DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION Randomly Crashes PC about once a day Blue Screen of Death: Hello, I've had this incredibly frustrating issue the past several weeks where my PC will randomly hard crash - many times it will show the Blue Screen of Death with the 'DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION' error message before automatically restarting my PC, other times the computer...