Windows 10: PC blue screens when I connect to the internet

Discus and support PC blue screens when I connect to the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I connect to the internet, wired or wireless, my pc blue screens and gives me an error message system service expectation. When i try to reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by keeganbaker, Jan 19, 2019.

1. PC blue screens when I connect to the internet

Whenever I connect to the internet, wired or wireless, my pc blue screens and gives me an error message system service expectation. When i try to reset my pc it crashes and gives the same message.

:)

keeganbaker, Jan 19, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 19, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

PC blue screens when I connect to the internet [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

PC blue screens when I connect to the internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jan 19, 2019
  4. PC blue screens when I connect to the internet

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

PC blue screens when I connect to the internet

1. PC blue screens when I connect to the internet - Similar Threads - blue screens connect

2. Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI: Link of Minidump belowhttps://okcconventioncenter-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/tmartin_okc-cc_com/EuF51CVNV-5PnxyWk8Ur3zMBtGhJBwTCuzlskltpVOmb3g?e=0Fz9FLHP ProBook 450 G7I have four of these laptops that do the same thing. When connecting to wireless network I get blue...
  3. Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI: Link of Minidump belowhttps://okcconventioncenter-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/tmartin_okc-cc_com/EuF51CVNV-5PnxyWk8Ur3zMBtGhJBwTCuzlskltpVOmb3g?e=0Fz9FLHP ProBook 450 G7I have four of these laptops that do the same thing. When connecting to wireless network I get blue...
  4. Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My pc blue screens when connecting to the internet. This only happens with the new adapter...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc blue screens when connecting to the internet. This only happens with the new adapter...: Eveything i have tried does not work and the screen freezes upon connecting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-blue-screens-when-connecting-to-the-internet/cc85e6be-e642-4868-ae06-1ef239e20889
  6. My pc blue screens when connecting to the internet. This only happens with the new adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc blue screens when connecting to the internet. This only happens with the new adapter...: Eveything i have tried does not work and the screen freezes upon connecting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-blue-screens-when-connecting-to-the-internet/cc85e6be-e642-4868-ae06-1ef239e20889
  7. My pc blue screens when connecting to the internet. This only happens with the new adapter...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI: My GIG: HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-dk0132tx I'm using this machine for 4 months now and I'm very much satisfied with the performance! Wireless Network Adapter: Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 Combo The Problem: 1. Random Blue Screen Error...
  9. Blue screen when ever i connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen when ever i connect to wifi: I get the blue screen error on my laptop windows 10 when ever i try to connect to wifi if i don’t every thing works fine I tried to delet the latest programmes and updates that have been instaled on my pc and many solutions i have founded on internet but nothing changed...
  10. PC restarts when I try to connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC restarts when I try to connect to the internet: Hello, whenever I try to connect my desktop to my router it just restarts, no error message at all, my pc is wireless, can't try wired at the moment because I don't have a cable long enough....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect to the internet the pc blue screens