Windows 10: PC blue screens when I connect to the internet

Discus and support PC blue screens when I connect to the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I connect to the internet, wired or wireless, my pc blue screens and gives me an error message system service expectation. When i try to reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by keeganbaker, Jan 19, 2019.

1. PC blue screens when I connect to the internet

Whenever I connect to the internet, wired or wireless, my pc blue screens and gives me an error message system service expectation. When i try to reset my pc it crashes and gives the same message.

:)

keeganbaker, Jan 19, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 19, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

PC blue screens when I connect to the internet [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

PC blue screens when I connect to the internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jan 19, 2019
  4. PC blue screens when I connect to the internet

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

PC blue screens when I connect to the internet

1. PC blue screens when I connect to the internet - Similar Threads - blue screens connect

2. BSOD when Win10 PC connects to the internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when Win10 PC connects to the internet: My PC was stuck in in a BSOD loop. I finally narrowed it down the the network driver. If disabled, I could use all not network things fine, but within a minute of reenabling the ethernet network driver, I would get a BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I then attempted to use...
  3. Blue screen only when connected to wifi

Blue screen only when connected to wifi: Hi there . My laptop suddenly throws blue screen of death when uts connected to internet via wifi. The screen also shows , WHEA UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I tried to uninstall all the drives from network adaptors and restart , it dosent seem to work. I also resetted my...
  4. PC blue screened when I restarted it and nothing with fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC blue screened when I restarted it and nothing with fix it: So I was watching YouTube when my PC was acting really slow so I decided to restart it by turning it off then on again. Then I was met with "your PC ran into an issue starting up" or something of the sort and I've tried every option to fix it such as, restarting it, turning...
  5. PC gets blue screen when booting

PC gets blue screen when booting: I tried starting my PC in the Safe Mode and then performed a Clean Boot. I tried a lot of troubleshooting steps without any help.I know that I can reset PC. Please point me in the right direction. Thank you....
  6. Blue screen when ever i connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen when ever i connect to wifi: I get the blue screen error on my laptop windows 10 when ever i try to connect to wifi if i don’t every thing works fine I tried to delet the latest programmes and updates that have been instaled on my pc and many solutions i have founded on internet but nothing changed...
  7. My PC Using 100% CPU when I connect to internet...!

My PC Using 100% CPU when I connect to internet...!: My PC Using 100% CPU when I connect to internet...! I already done virus and malware scan nothing found And when trying to run safe mode with networking It's open safe mode only.. Please help me. I'm very very thankful if anyone helping me HP laptop 15g-br1xx...
  8. Can’t connect to internet when in login screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t connect to internet when in login screen: After reseting my laptop because of the blue screen of death problem, I tried to login back to my laptop by putting my password in. But it says that is incorrect, then I found out that my computer is not connected to the Wi-fi even though before restarting, it did connect to...
  9. PC restarts when I try to connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC restarts when I try to connect to the internet: Hello, whenever I try to connect my desktop to my router it just restarts, no error message at all, my pc is wireless, can't try wired at the moment because I don't have a cable long enough....
  10. why 'no internet connection' when I lock my screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why 'no internet connection' when I lock my screen?: hello, I am facing a weird issue with wifi on my laptop having latest windows 10 Home Single Language version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165). I'm using broadband, to which my laptop is always connected. Whenever I lock my laptop or put it on sleep, I am not getting internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect to the internet the pc blue screens