Windows 10: PC blue screens with different error codes

Discus and support PC blue screens with different error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This has been happening a couple of months now, I get these random bsod from time to time which I can't place the cause of. Things I've tried : •... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Driver93, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Driver93 Win User

PC blue screens with different error codes

This has been happening a couple of months now, I get these random bsod from time to time which I can't place the cause of.

Things I've tried :

• Reinstalled & updated Graphics Driver

• Manually checked drivers for updates and with Snappy Driver

• DirectX Diagnostic Tool no errors

• System File Checker usually find corrupt files and repair them

• DISM command no errors

• Memtest86 and Windows Diagnostic Tool no errors

• CrystalDiskInfo on hard drive all clear

• Two reinstalls of Windows 10

• Reconnected CPU, GPU and motherboard cables with extension seelves

• Ran Aida64 & MSI Kombustor 3 for 8 hours temps stable around 60c

The dump files : https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AHc5HTpI9wmvFkc&id=CA300DC2F9635E95%2114020&cid=CA300DC2F9635E95

Thanks in advance.

:)

Driver93, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

1. PC blue screens with different error codes - Similar Threads - blue screens different

2. Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes: HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory management" then "Irql not less or equal "then Kernel security check Failure"This has been happening mostly under stress such as...
  3. Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes: HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory management" then "Irql not less or equal "then Kernel security check Failure"This has been happening mostly under stress such as...
  4. Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Latop Blue screen with differing error codes

Latop Blue screen with differing error codes: HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory management" then "Irql not less or equal "then Kernel security check Failure"This has been happening mostly under stress such as...
  6. Latop Blue screen with differing error codes

Latop Blue screen with differing error codes: HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory management" then "Irql not less or equal "then Kernel security check Failure"This has been happening mostly under stress such as...
  7. Constant blue screen with different error code

Constant blue screen with different error code: Hi there,My computer for the last week or so have been constantly blue screen during usage. Last time i asked question when it was only blue screen due to Genshin Impact. After someone recommended me to reinstall graphic drive. I followed their stepincluding using DDU and...
  8. Constant blue screen with different error code

Constant blue screen with different error code: Hi there,My computer for the last week or so have been constantly blue screen during usage. Last time i asked question when it was only blue screen due to Genshin Impact. After someone recommended me to reinstall graphic drive. I followed their stepincluding using DDU and...
  9. Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes

Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes: Hi, In the Last 2 weeks, I've been getting blue screens every time i start my laptop. But my laptop quickly restarts after the blue screen and in some occasions, after entering my password to my laptop, It freezes, forcing me to manually pressing the power button and...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with different error codes!

Blue Screen of Death with different error codes!: Most of the times when I'm loading a particular project in Unity 3D 2017.3, I get a BSOD. Sometimes I'm able to load the project but I eventually get the BSOD after sometimes. I checked and updated, all the drivers in my system. I even ran Dell Diagnostic check from the Boot...