Windows 10: PC Bluescreen error, troubleshoot options failing

Discus and support PC Bluescreen error, troubleshoot options failing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My laptop started showing blue screen errors about a week ago and I fixed it and it was working fine but then when i went to work on it, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LilianaCadiz, Apr 4, 2020.

1. PC Bluescreen error, troubleshoot options failing

Hello. My laptop started showing blue screen errors about a week ago and I fixed it and it was working fine but then when i went to work on it, it showed me another blue screen saying it could not repair my PC. I have since for about a week maybe more have tried to fix the issue since I cannot even log into my laptop. But no matter what i do it does not work, every option fails even when I decided to completely reset the computer. Its become extremely frustrating to deal with. I need help in recovering it, desperately.

:)

LilianaCadiz, Apr 4, 2020
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Apr 4, 2020
  4. PC Bluescreen error, troubleshoot options failing

What is causing Prime 95 to keep failing all the time in the first 10 minutes?

...and what will be your next step if THAT fails to make Prime stable? More volts?

I would think you would want to be using the LEAST amount of volts possible (for heat and longevity issues). That's why I suggested you use a more scientific approach to troubleshooting your instabilty. Meaning, IF your RAM passes 10 loops of MemTest with no errors at the speed you are trying to run, AND Prime continues to fail, THEN consider giving a bump to NB, FSB and Vcore (in that order).

Dr. Spankenstein, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

PC Bluescreen error, troubleshoot options failing

1. PC Bluescreen error, troubleshoot options failing - Similar Threads - Bluescreen error troubleshoot

2. No Troubleshooting Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Troubleshooting Option: Dear MSCSI would like to know, if it is a problem not having any "troubleshooting options", in the Windows Settings, "Update & Security Tab"?Please let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-troubleshooting-option/b49e18da-f811-4299-8c47-a37b4875b000
  3. No Troubleshooting Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Troubleshooting Option: Dear MSCSI would like to know, if it is a problem not having any "troubleshooting options", in the Windows Settings, "Update & Security Tab"?Please let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-troubleshooting-option/b49e18da-f811-4299-8c47-a37b4875b000
  4. No Troubleshooting Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in Troubleshoot Menu, No Option for Reset PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in Troubleshoot Menu, No Option for Reset PC: Hello! Woke up this morning to find my computer unable to boot properly. Attempting to startup leads to the menu for choosing keyboard layout, then "Choose an option" menu with Troubleshoot and Turn off PC.Within Advanced Options, these are all I have: Startup Repair: Fails...
  6. Stuck in Troubleshoot Menu, No Option for Reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Troubleshoot Menu, No Option for Reset PC: Hello! Woke up this morning to find my computer unable to boot properly. Attempting to startup leads to the menu for choosing keyboard layout, then "Choose an option" menu with Troubleshoot and Turn off PC.Within Advanced Options, these are all I have: Startup Repair: Fails...
  7. Stuck in Troubleshoot Menu, No Option for Reset PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Getting Bluescreen/Unable to Boot or Load OS, No Option for reset/Troubleshoot/

Getting Bluescreen/Unable to Boot or Load OS, No Option for reset/Troubleshoot/: Dear Supporter, I have Micromax Canvas Lapbook, Getting Blue Screen message, and it loading repeatedly, not able to start the windows/Boot/ Reset/Troubleshoot/ can't do anything I tried loading the OS.Before some of the window's and drivers' updates happen its asked me to...
  9. updates failing, cant troubleshoot or reset pc

updates failing, cant troubleshoot or reset pc: my updates wont install no matter how many times i try the troubleshooting program. every time i start my PC, i get a brief "repairing drive" screen that does nothing because the drive still says its not repaired. I've been trying to do a reset to just reinstall windows via...
  10. Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting: Hi, My Win10 laptop kept crashing recently with bluescreen. I checked some forums and found that I need to upload my dmp file and system information. I already saved the dump file and system information. How do I upload them so it can be analyzed to identify the problem?...