Windows 10: PC Bluescreen

Discus and support PC Bluescreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problemsignatur Problemhændelsesnavn: LiveKernelEvent Kode: 141 Parameter 1: ffffce8939cbf460 Parameter 2: fffff80232dcc188 Parameter 3: 0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonasLykke, Mar 22, 2021.

1. PC Bluescreen

Problemsignatur

Problemhændelsesnavn: LiveKernelEvent

Kode: 141

Parameter 1: ffffce8939cbf460

Parameter 2: fffff80232dcc188

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 3f2c

OS-version: 10_0_19042

Servicepakke: 0_0

Produkt: 768_1

OS-version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101

Landestandard-id: 1030

:)

JonasLykke, Mar 22, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Ian Ser Win User

PC Bluescreen

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

PC Bluescreen

1. PC Bluescreen - Similar Threads - Bluescreen

2. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  3. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  4. What's the reason for the frequent bluescreen errors in my windows 11 PC !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the reason for the frequent bluescreen errors in my windows 11 PC !: Hello Guys,I'm using a custom built PC with,Ryzen 9 5950x ProcessorGigabyte x570 aorus elite wifi motherboardCorsair Vengence 64GB 3600mhz ramNoctua Cooler for CPUGigabyte Geforce RTX 4070 Graphics Cardand Windows 11 ProRecently there was a cumulative update preview KB5035942...
  5. What's the reason for the frequent bluescreen errors in my windows 11 PC !

What's the reason for the frequent bluescreen errors in my windows 11 PC !: Hello Guys,I'm using a custom built PC with,Ryzen 9 5950x ProcessorGigabyte x570 aorus elite wifi motherboardCorsair Vengence 64GB 3600mhz ramNoctua Cooler for CPUGigabyte Geforce RTX 4070 Graphics Cardand Windows 11 ProRecently there was a cumulative update preview KB5035942...
  6. Windows is bluescreening after installing new SSD. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is bluescreening after installing new SSD. How can I fix this?: I recently built a PC and I have tried installing Windows 10 and 11 on a new drive. I have tried two new NVMe drivers and a SATA drive. Windows 11 seems to work better but both versions of Windows cause blue screens and system resets after I use the pc for about 2 minutes. I...
  7. Windows is bluescreening after installing new SSD. How can I fix this?

Windows is bluescreening after installing new SSD. How can I fix this?: I recently built a PC and I have tried installing Windows 10 and 11 on a new drive. I have tried two new NVMe drivers and a SATA drive. Windows 11 seems to work better but both versions of Windows cause blue screens and system resets after I use the pc for about 2 minutes. I...
  8. BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM: Hi, i've been experiencing multiple bluescreens after upgrading my machine I've experienced kmode exception not handledpage fault in non paged areamultiple system shutdowns, <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  9. BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM

BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM: Hi, i've been experiencing multiple bluescreens after upgrading my machine I've experienced kmode exception not handledpage fault in non paged areamultiple system shutdowns, <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  10. PC keeps crashing/deadlocking and bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC keeps crashing/deadlocking and bluescreening.: i have been having troubles with my pc self build specs are at the bottom for awhile and don't have a clue on what to do next. for context i have had this pc for multiple years and this problem all started around 1,5 - 2 years ago where my pc was dealocking randomly and...