Windows 10: PC Bluescreening with Random Crash Codes

Discus and support PC Bluescreening with Random Crash Codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having multiple software related issues with my pc recently. I decided to perform a clean installation of windows 10 after formatting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LozzaLakat, May 6, 2021.

1. PC Bluescreening with Random Crash Codes

Hi, I've been having multiple software related issues with my pc recently. I decided to perform a clean installation of windows 10 after formatting the boot drive through MSI Secure+ in the bios. All partitions were deleted and the installation went well. After downloading all required Microsoft updates and drivers some issues started to arise. My pc was randomly bluescreening throughout general usage and the crash codes thrown up seemed to be inconsistent. I ended up running the usual sfc /scannow and restore health options which lead to corrupt files being found

:)

LozzaLakat, May 6, 2021

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, May 6, 2021
  3. VitusB Win User
    PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD

Hello.

For quite a long time I've had a problem with my pc where it at random times crashes sometimes with and sometimes without BSOD. I've tried a lot of things and gotten advice from some people over at Tom's Hardware Forum, who also asked me to post here as they might've missed something.
    Here's a link to that thread: Question - PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD | Tom's Hardware Forum

My Windows version number is 1909.
    Here's the V2 Log collector file you asked for: RYZEN-(2021-01-16_14-39-37).zip - Google Drive

-Vitus

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my latest BSOD. There's some new error codes I haven't seen before.
    Link: RYZEN-(2021-01-17_02-35-18).zip - Google Drive

VitusB, May 6, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

PC Bluescreening with Random Crash Codes

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

Random reboots aren't the same as bluescreens, there are a few different crashes

1. Freeze crash, nothing responds anymore so it is impossible to create a dump because the functions can't be called and also nothing is actually triggering the function for a bluescreen for whatever reason,
    2. Shutdown/restart crash, the system doesn't have the time for it,
    3. Bluescreen crash, this is actually a real system crash, at least I wouldn't call a freeze and shutdown/restart a real system crash.

Only with bluescreens dumps are generated.

axe0, May 6, 2021
Thema:

PC Bluescreening with Random Crash Codes

1. PC Bluescreening with Random Crash Codes - Similar Threads - Bluescreening Random Crash

2. Computer crashing with no bluescreen randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing with no bluescreen randomly.: Hi! My windows 11 is crashing what feels to be quite random.It can be idle for 12 hours then crash or crash in the middle of a game I am playing. It will just turn itself off and restart immediately.Temperatures all seem goodThanks!Here is the mini dump MiniDumpHere is the...
  3. Computer randomly crashing/bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly crashing/bluescreening: So about a day ago my laptop started just randomly bluescreening, and I have no idea what’s causing it.When it does bluescreen the stop code is always different as well, which is not great.Sometimes it’s also that the computer just freezes and/or the screen glitches out. This...
  4. Computer randomly crashing/bluescreening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly crashing/bluescreening: So about a day ago my laptop started just randomly bluescreening, and I have no idea what’s causing it.When it does bluescreen the stop code is always different as well, which is not great.Sometimes it’s also that the computer just freezes and/or the screen glitches out. This...
  5. Random crash bluescreen,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crash bluescreen,: I did the the following:1. update driver too all things on the laptop. np2. chkdsk C: /f /r np.3, sfc /scannow here i found problems.sfc /scannow in command prompt and I now I dont know what too do.it found some files it was unable to fix.21 11:59:35, Info CSI 00000136...
  6. Random crash bluescreen,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crash bluescreen,: I did the the following:1. update driver too all things on the laptop. np2. chkdsk C: /f /r np.3, sfc /scannow here i found problems.sfc /scannow in command prompt and I now I dont know what too do.it found some files it was unable to fix.21 11:59:35, Info CSI 00000136...
  7. Random crash bluescreen,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC bluescreens randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC bluescreens randomly.: My PC bluescreens randomly when idle or doing small tasks (never while gaming). i have a i7-9700k, 1050ti and 32gb ram. cpu was using turbo boost so i turned that off but it still bluescreens every 2-3 hours or so. i have no idea what im doing and i tried some guides. the...
  9. Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen

Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen: Ever since yesterday, my PC has been crashing randomly. No bluescreen, no sound, nothing. The only solution I've found so far is a forced reboot, but that's only temporary. It's happened three times now. Images below are from two different occurrences....
  10. randomly crashes bluescreen error code DPC_WATHDOG_VIOLATION

randomly crashes bluescreen error code DPC_WATHDOG_VIOLATION: i need help to resolve this problem i have. i cant read the dmp files so i ask you guys to help me i have had this problem in a month now and i have tryed everything at this point. ree instaling windows, driver etc. watched vids on youtube but to no resolvement here is...