Windows 10: PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD

Discus and support PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. For quite a long time I've had a problem with my pc where it at random times crashes sometimes with and sometimes without BSOD. I've tried a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VitusB, Jan 16, 2021.

1. VitusB Win User

PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD

Hello.

For quite a long time I've had a problem with my pc where it at random times crashes sometimes with and sometimes without BSOD. I've tried a lot of things and gotten advice from some people over at Tom's Hardware Forum, who also asked me to post here as they might've missed something.
    Here's a link to that thread: Question - PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD | Tom's Hardware Forum

My Windows version number is 1909.
    Here's the V2 Log collector file you asked for: RYZEN-(2021-01-16_14-39-37).zip - Google Drive

-Vitus

:)

VitusB, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD

1. PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD - Similar Threads - bluescreens sometimes crashes

2. PC crashing without bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing without bluescreen: I think it may happen only when playing a graphically intensive game. My computer can more than handle games. Here are my application and system logs. I don't know how to understand these, but was told I should post them. Logs.zipI was fresh bootup for at least two of the...
  3. PC crashing without bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing without bluescreen: I think it may happen only when playing a graphically intensive game. My computer can more than handle games. Here are my application and system logs. I don't know how to understand these, but was told I should post them. Logs.zipI was fresh bootup for at least two of the...
  4. Computer crashes randomly, sometimes with BSOD, sometimes without. Only when not under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes randomly, sometimes with BSOD, sometimes without. Only when not under...: Hey! My PC has been having crashes happen to it for the last however many months ~8 months if I had to guess.Minidump files and event viewer log files are both linked below as Minidump.MinidumpI'm having 2 different kinds of crashes:1. BSOD crashes, which are the better and...
  5. Computer crashes randomly, sometimes with BSOD, sometimes without. Only when not under...

Computer crashes randomly, sometimes with BSOD, sometimes without. Only when not under...: Hey! My PC has been having crashes happen to it for the last however many months ~8 months if I had to guess.Minidump files and event viewer log files are both linked below as Minidump.MinidumpI'm having 2 different kinds of crashes:1. BSOD crashes, which are the better and...
  6. PC crashes without a bluescreen.

PC crashes without a bluescreen.: Basically, sometimes mostly while watching YouTube however, not when playing games my PC freezes for a second and restarts. Seems like a crash, but in the event viewer there are no entries to be found around the time of the crash. I've tried replacing my PSU, checking memory...
  7. PC crashes without a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes without a bluescreen.: Basically, sometimes mostly while watching YouTube however, not when playing games my PC freezes for a second and restarts. Seems like a crash, but in the event viewer there are no entries to be found around the time of the crash. I've tried replacing my PSU, checking memory...
  8. PC crashes without a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. PC bluescreens and crashes sometimes without BSOD

PC bluescreens and crashes sometimes without BSOD: Hello. For the past few months i've experienced a number of crashes and BSOD happening daily. Most of the BSOD have the driver ntoskrnl.exe as the cause, which i've heard could be because of a hardware problem. I've tried almost everything people have suggested, but...
  10. Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen

Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen: Ever since yesterday, my PC has been crashing randomly. No bluescreen, no sound, nothing. The only solution I've found so far is a forced reboot, but that's only temporary. It's happened three times now. Images below are from two different occurrences....