Windows 10: PC Bluescreens but only in certain situation

Discus and support PC Bluescreens but only in certain situation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all, For the past month or so I have experienced this strange error, let me try and explain. When my PC is idle or doesnt have that much of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nav Bhatthal, Jul 11, 2022.

1. PC Bluescreens but only in certain situation

Hello all, For the past month or so I have experienced this strange error, let me try and explain. When my PC is idle or doesnt have that much of a load, it is prone to crashing bluescreen with various errors. However, if i cap my CPU to 3.6HZ and stop it from clocking up or down, it will not BSOD even when idle.This means that my CPU or other component cannot deal with the CPU being at a low clockspeed, and it throws a BSOD everytime.What could this be because of?

:)

Nav Bhatthal, Jul 11, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 11, 2022
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Jul 11, 2022
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

PC Bluescreens but only in certain situation

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

Aren't we being a little harsh? I know I can't be the only other person on this forum to have skipped checking the official memory compatibility list when building a computer. Had I been in the same situation and followed the same steps I would have thought I got a bum board too, regardless of whether or not the memory was on that list.

Thema:

PC Bluescreens but only in certain situation

1. PC Bluescreens but only in certain situation - Similar Threads - Bluescreens certain situation

2. pc bluescreen on certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc bluescreen on certain games.: launched starfield got bsod, here is mini dump bugg check************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  3. pc bluescreen on certain games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc bluescreen on certain games.: launched starfield got bsod, here is mini dump bugg check************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  4. PC bluescreens, but only when idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC bluescreens, but only when idle.: My PC has been having issues with freezes and then crashes for seemingly no reason. I have found out this info while troubleshooting: -Disk usage ramps up to 100% before it bluescreens.-Running on full load temporarily stops the crashes from happening.-After the BSOD, it...
  5. PC bluescreens, but only when idle.

PC bluescreens, but only when idle.: My PC has been having issues with freezes and then crashes for seemingly no reason. I have found out this info while troubleshooting: -Disk usage ramps up to 100% before it bluescreens.-Running on full load temporarily stops the crashes from happening.-After the BSOD, it...
  6. Arrow keys not working for navigation in certain situations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arrow keys not working for navigation in certain situations: I use CTRL + arrow left and right to navigate between words while coding, and for navigating between buttons in windows popups and all,recently I've noticed that on the freeCodeCamp website's code editor, CTRL + left and right arrow keys are not working I use firefox but it...
  7. Arrow keys not working for navigation in certain situations

Arrow keys not working for navigation in certain situations: I use CTRL + arrow left and right to navigate between words while coding, and for navigating between buttons in windows popups and all,recently I've noticed that on the freeCodeCamp website's code editor, CTRL + left and right arrow keys are not working I use firefox but it...
  8. PC Bluescreens but only in certain situation

PC Bluescreens but only in certain situation: Hello all, For the past month or so I have experienced this strange error, let me try and explain. When my PC is idle or doesnt have that much of a load, it is prone to crashing bluescreen with various errors. However, if i cap my CPU to 3.6HZ and stop it from clocking up or...
  9. Going to certain web address immediately bluescreens PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Going to certain web address immediately bluescreens PC: The web address / /g l o b a l r o o t / c o n d r v / k e r n e l c o n n e c t/, note: I might have typed the address wrong, sorry if I have. automatically bluescreens the said computer. I believe this could be used for more harmful/malware purposes and requires the...
  10. Keyboard not working in certain situations

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working in certain situations: As the title states I've had issues with my keyboard not registering in lock screen to prompt me to put in my password and even at search. After I looked up this problem I discovered that some other users had similar experiences back in 2015 but no solution came from that...