Windows 10: pc bluescreens or freezes randomly

Discus and support pc bluescreens or freezes randomly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So about a week ago my pc started to randomly crash the app im currently using or just bluescreen/freeze completely. especially when i'm playing Raft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/marcusmartinusjensen, Feb 23, 2021.

1. pc bluescreens or freezes randomly

So about a week ago my pc started to randomly crash the app im currently using or just bluescreen/freeze completely. especially when i'm playing Raft it normally crashes within about 5 mins. im wondering if there's an fix for it and i haven't found anything online other than to update my drivers or running "sfc /scannow" in cmd which did say it fixed a corrupted windows file or something but didn't fix the problem

submitted by /u/marcusmartinusjensen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/marcusmartinusjensen, Feb 23, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 23, 2021
  4. pc bluescreens or freezes randomly

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

pc bluescreens or freezes randomly

1. pc bluescreens or freezes randomly - Similar Threads - bluescreens freezes randomly

2. PC random shutdown and Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC random shutdown and Bluescreen: Hi, this issue was rare just 2 months ago, now it literally happens atleast once a day.while my laptop is on, the screen will randomly turn black and restart this process is very quick and only lasts 2 seconds please note that this issue never occurred while gaming or video...
  3. PC random shutdown and Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC random shutdown and Bluescreen: Hi, this issue was rare just 2 months ago, now it literally happens atleast once a day.while my laptop is on, the screen will randomly turn black and restart this process is very quick and only lasts 2 seconds please note that this issue never occurred while gaming or video...
  4. Computer keeps freezing at random times. No bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps freezing at random times. No bluescreen: Hi!My PC keeps freezing/ being stuck at whatever task it's on at random times No bluescreen, crashing or restarting. I have reinstalled all the drivers multiple times and it also has healthy temps. Here are my specsCPU - Ryzen 7 5800XGPU - EVGA Geforce RTX 3080Motherboard -...
  5. Computer keeps freezing at random times. No bluescreen

Computer keeps freezing at random times. No bluescreen: Hi!My PC keeps freezing/ being stuck at whatever task it's on at random times No bluescreen, crashing or restarting. I have reinstalled all the drivers multiple times and it also has healthy temps. Here are my specsCPU - Ryzen 7 5800XGPU - EVGA Geforce RTX 3080Motherboard -...
  6. System Randomly Freezes and Bluescreens - Code 1000007e

System Randomly Freezes and Bluescreens - Code 1000007e: Hello, I purchased my Lenovo laptop in October 2021. During my first weeks of use, it was rife with problems and bluescreened numerous times, but rolling back a driver managed to fix the issue. However, it is now reappearing following some updates, and rolling back the driver...
  7. System Randomly Freezes and Bluescreens - Code 1000007e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Randomly Freezes and Bluescreens - Code 1000007e: Hello, I purchased my Lenovo laptop in October 2021. During my first weeks of use, it was rife with problems and bluescreened numerous times, but rolling back a driver managed to fix the issue. However, it is now reappearing following some updates, and rolling back the driver...
  8. System Randomly Freezes and Bluescreens - Code 1000007e

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. PC bluescreens randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC bluescreens randomly.: My PC bluescreens randomly when idle or doing small tasks (never while gaming). i have a i7-9700k, 1050ti and 32gb ram. cpu was using turbo boost so i turned that off but it still bluescreens every 2-3 hours or so. i have no idea what im doing and i tried some guides. the...
  10. Randomly getting bluescreens and freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randomly getting bluescreens and freezes: Ever since I've bought this new computer I've been getting the following errors: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION, WHEA_UNCONTROLLABLE_ERROR, and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've also been getting random freezes which don't even lead to a BSOD. These errors are slowly becoming more and...