Windows 10: PC bluescreens randomly.

Discus and support PC bluescreens randomly. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My PC bluescreens randomly when idle or doing small tasks (never while gaming). i have a i7-9700k, 1050ti and 32gb ram. cpu was using turbo boost so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FroundD, May 9, 2020.

1. PC bluescreens randomly.

My PC bluescreens randomly when idle or doing small tasks (never while gaming). i have a i7-9700k, 1050ti and 32gb ram. cpu was using turbo boost so i turned that off but it still bluescreens every 2-3 hours or so. i have no idea what im doing and i tried some guides. the error code is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with 124 at the end of that 0x00000 thing.

submitted by /u/FroundD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FroundD, May 9, 2020

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, May 9, 2020
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 9, 2020
  4. PC bluescreens randomly.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 9, 2020
Thema:

PC bluescreens randomly.

1. PC bluescreens randomly. - Similar Threads - bluescreens randomly

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_ERROR Random and common bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_ERROR Random and common bluescreens: Hey, for a couple of days Ive been experiencing random but common bluescreens which says the error was "DPC_WATCHDOG_ERROR"Ive tried to figure out what causes this issue however i was unsure how to open the minilog files on windows, and memory scans all said it found no...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_ERROR Random and common bluescreens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_ERROR Random and common bluescreens: Hey, for a couple of days Ive been experiencing random but common bluescreens which says the error was "DPC_WATCHDOG_ERROR"Ive tried to figure out what causes this issue however i was unsure how to open the minilog files on windows, and memory scans all said it found no...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_ERROR Random and common bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Tottaly Random Bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tottaly Random Bluescreens: https://mega.nz/file/1DV0UQLS#WUrITMwVS9Nd9-cTuv-P8KlASu6_6WIIAo9KibvrPW8 Just what it says:*These happen at all random,random tasks and random times to be more spesific.*All of them gave a diffirent error code.*Posted the minidumps with the link above.*Its impossable for it...
  6. Tottaly Random Bluescreens

Tottaly Random Bluescreens: https://mega.nz/file/1DV0UQLS#WUrITMwVS9Nd9-cTuv-P8KlASu6_6WIIAo9KibvrPW8 Just what it says:*These happen at all random,random tasks and random times to be more spesific.*All of them gave a diffirent error code.*Posted the minidumps with the link above.*Its impossable for it...
  7. Tottaly Random Bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Random bluescreen while pc is not in use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random bluescreen while pc is not in use?: The past couple of days my PC is having random BSOD's while not in use. I would like to know why? I attached a minidump file to this question.Thanks in advance!...
  9. Random bluescreen while pc is not in use?

Random bluescreen while pc is not in use?: The past couple of days my PC is having random BSOD's while not in use. I would like to know why? I attached a minidump file to this question.Thanks in advance!...
  10. Random bluescreen when I'm playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random bluescreen when I'm playing: When I'm playing heavier games with a lot going on, the PC bluescreens. I can't understand the problem, because I've already done the RAM test, I've done the graphics test, I've done the disk test and nothing seems to be a problem. I have already formatted the computer,...