Windows 10: PC boot but won't load to login screen.

Discus and support PC boot but won't load to login screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]I've been having this problem for a while now looking for ways to fix but I can't find anything to work. This all happened after an AMD update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by johnfairey, Jun 28, 2020.

1. PC boot but won't load to login screen.

PC boot but won't load to login screen. [​IMG]I've been having this problem for a while now looking for ways to fix but I can't find anything to work.
    This all happened after an AMD update that should have deleted my old drive but it didn't all my resolution was messed up I couldn't play any games or anything and my resolution dropped from 1920-1080 to something below 1000. I didn't know what to do so I wiped my PC which sent me to a blue screen of death the only way I could get off this was unplugging my GPU but now I have another problem which will be attached in the image. Please anyone that could help I would really appreciate as I need this PC.

:)

johnfairey, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Micah Bat Win User

PC won't boot after Windows loading screen!

Hi,

An Automatic Repair or Startup Repair can help you resolve your concern. This tool is used when you cannot boot your Windows properly. To run Startup Repair, you can go through
    Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Restart now (Under
    Advanced start-up
    ). However, since you cannot enter your Desktop, we suggest you to force fail your computer. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Boot your computer.
    • While on the logo screen, do a force shutdown by pressing the Start button.
    • Wait until you see "Preparing Automatic Repair" appears. If it doesn't appear, repeat the steps until it do so.
    • After the loading screen, you will have a black screen and another loading screen will appear.

By then, it will now diagnose your computer and will do an Automatic Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 desktop won't boot to login screen?

Hi all,

I've got a desktop running Win10 64-bit that fails to boot.

It will boot to the "spinning circles" loading screen, but after that finishes I don't get the login screen, just a black screen with no cursor...?

The 3 System Restore Points stored on the machine all fail, the command prompt sfc /scannow command reports no issues, I've tried the fixboot and fixmbr commands....any other suggestions? The machine belongs to a local museum and has a LOT of files on it, so I am really hoping I won't have to wipe and reinstall everything.

Darkstrike, Jun 28, 2020
  4. regan1985 Win User

PC boot but won't load to login screen.

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

PC boot but won't load to login screen.

1. PC boot but won't load to login screen. - Similar Threads - boot won't load

2. PC crashes then won't load screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes then won't load screen: My brother's PC originally was having an issue where it was seemingly randomly shutting off, it would do this after closing a game typically. I had him test it after that happened we tried every port on the GPU none worked, past some time then tried again and it worked...
  3. PC crashes then won't load screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes then won't load screen: My brother's PC originally was having an issue where it was seemingly randomly shutting off, it would do this after closing a game typically. I had him test it after that happened we tried every port on the GPU none worked, past some time then tried again and it worked...
  4. My pc won't load on black screen with cursor before login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't load on black screen with cursor before login: So, yesterday I restarted my pc and all of the sudden I was welcomed by black screen with cursor before login I left it for 2 hours and it was still on a black screen with cursor loading cursorI left it for a day it didn't work. I went into safe mode and it did the same...
  5. My pc won't load on black screen with cursor before login

My pc won't load on black screen with cursor before login: So, yesterday I restarted my pc and all of the sudden I was welcomed by black screen with cursor before login I left it for 2 hours and it was still on a black screen with cursor loading cursorI left it for a day it didn't work. I went into safe mode and it did the same...
  6. My pc won't load on black screen with cursor before login

7. Windows 10 won't load the login screen

Windows 10 won't load the login screen: When I turned on my laptop this morning, the login screen was not loading. Instead, it shows the spinning circle in the middle of the screen, and changes from this to a black screen infinitely. I tried the advanced repair settings, but none seem to work; I can't even reset...
  8. Windows 10 won't load the login screen

Windows 10 won't load the login screen: When I turned on my laptop this morning, the login screen was not loading. Instead, it shows the spinning circle in the middle of the screen, and changes from this to a black screen infinitely. I tried the advanced repair settings, but none seem to work; I can't even reset...
  9. Windows 10 won't load the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Win10 PC Won't load, Can't Login, Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 PC Won't load, Can't Login, Flashing Screen: Desktop PC with Win10 was working fine until I received the anniversary update. Now, when I load the computer, it will go to the login screen but immediately either turn black, or flashing blue screen. No register of any keys, ctrl alt delete, etc. All attempts at repair have...