Windows 10: PC boot failure

Discus and support PC boot failure in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Djole568 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5cey9/pc_boot_failure/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Djole568, Feb 17, 2020.

1. PC boot failure

/u/Djole568, Feb 17, 2020

2. Boot Failure

Hi John,

To further isolate the concern, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to disable non-Microsoft services and check if the issue persists. For steps on how to perform a clean boot, click here.
    After troubleshooting, refer to How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting found in the same article. We also suggest to start the PC in safe mode and update us if there will be any changes. For steps on how to start your
    PC in safe mode in Windows 10, click here.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Feb 17, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    PC reset failure

Hi Adam, it depends on your BIOS, it is different on all PC's, ultimately, you need to get the installation media to the top of the Boot order list, try the steps listed above, they should get you there . ..

DaveM121, Feb 17, 2020
  4. PC boot failure

Boot Failure

Thanks for the reply.

The PC is unable to perform a clean boot, it cannot boot at all past the DELL logo

it only shows the intel matrix ...

JohnVianney, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

PC boot failure

1. PC boot failure - Similar Threads - boot failure

2. "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...: I removed a part i tought it was battry of the laptop and put it back again but when i turn on the laptop i got the error "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert system disk in drive" and when i press any key it dos'nt dissapear,...
  3. "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...: I removed a part i tought it was battry of the laptop and put it back again but when i turn on the laptop i got the error "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert system disk in drive" and when i press any key it dos'nt dissapear,...
  4. "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Boot failure - solutions not working - 0xc00000e9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Boot failure - solutions not working - 0xc00000e9: Hi all,I have read as much info as possible and watched loads of YouTube info to no avail. My PC randomly crashed whilst I was using it, and when I turned it back on I got the error code 0xc00000e9 problem with device attached.I started by unplugging everything and rebooting....
  6. PC Boot failure - solutions not working - 0xc00000e9

PC Boot failure - solutions not working - 0xc00000e9: Hi all,I have read as much info as possible and watched loads of YouTube info to no avail. My PC randomly crashed whilst I was using it, and when I turned it back on I got the error code 0xc00000e9 problem with device attached.I started by unplugging everything and rebooting....
  7. PC Boot failure - solutions not working - 0xc00000e9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?: My pc won't go past the Asus logo, now showing "preparing auto repair" then black screen, I've seen post regarding opening in safe mode, then check the drives. I'll try these methods later, but in case none of them works, and the issue is my OS drive, can I re-install my...
  9. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?: My pc won't go past the Asus logo, now showing "preparing auto repair" then black screen, I've seen post regarding opening in safe mode, then check the drives. I'll try these methods later, but in case none of them works, and the issue is my OS drive, can I re-install my...
  10. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?