Windows 10: PC Boot Loop after reset

Discus and support PC Boot Loop after reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was trying to reset my pc and it reset and was doing its disc check for the boot drive. After that, the pc boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ColeWetzel, Dec 18, 2020.

1. PC Boot Loop after reset

I was trying to reset my pc and it reset and was doing its disc check for the boot drive. After that, the pc boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze then restarted, and did the same thing. All night I was trying to install windows via USB and it read it and went to the loading screen, it didn't spin or anything. I just bought a new m.2 drive for my laptop. By the way, my laptop is an Asus rog Strix gl703vd. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

ColeWetzel, Dec 18, 2020

2. win10 reset boot loop

Same issue here that reboot loop at 64%. See suggestions here: Boot Loop after Reset on Windows 10

ChandriaNicole, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Factory Reset Infinite Boot Loop

Hello,

As you are facing issue with Boot loop, I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps provided below:

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 18, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

PC Boot Loop after reset

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

PC Boot Loop after reset

1. PC Boot Loop after reset - Similar Threads - Boot Loop reset

2. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc: when i resetted my pc yesterday it was doing everything but then it kept restarting for hours doing absolutly nothing could someone maybe give me answers on how to fix it.when i start it i cant get into the bios or anything.please help!...
  3. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc: when i resetted my pc yesterday it was doing everything but then it kept restarting for hours doing absolutly nothing could someone maybe give me answers on how to fix it.when i start it i cant get into the bios or anything.please help!...
  4. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Boot Loop after Reset PC

Boot Loop after Reset PC: My laptop, a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 bought in March 2020, is stuck in a boot loop where the Microsoft logo appears, followed by the loading spinning dots, then it cuts to black and the entire process repeats. All I did was reset my pc and it went smoothly until after...
  6. Stuck in Boot Loop after Reset!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Boot Loop after Reset!: Hi guys, I own a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 that i bought in March 2020. Today I decided to reset my PC as it was actually freezing on me a couple times. It went through the reset process smoothly but now its just stuck in a boot loop. The Microsoft logo appears, the loading...
  7. Loop after PC Reset

Loop after PC Reset: I had just reset my pc, completely removing all accounts and files. I slept during the process of it installing Windows and I woke up to the screen of Hi there but my mouse pad wasn't working so I had to force restart my laptop by holding the power button. I opened it up...
  8. “Reset this PC” boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    “Reset this PC” boot loop: I was attempting to reset my pc when i selected the option to reset but keep my personal files, which it asked me to log in for, however, the password saved on the PC was corrupted or something of the sort, as when i type my password for my microsoft account (which i know is...
  9. Neverending loop of booting after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Neverending loop of booting after reset: Disclaimer: I'm not sure if it's linked to the problem, but I reset my laptop because of various BSODs I got while using it. I tried to fix these issues, but after updating drivers, scanning, reapiring and so on, just new problems popped up and I was so frustrated, I decided...
  10. Endless boot loop after reset

Endless boot loop after reset: Ok so basically, after successfully installing windows 10 from windows 7, I decided to clean my hard drive and reset windows because I deleted my "edge" and thus my apps were not working. The problem then started, the reset went fine until it reached 64% and read "configuring...