Windows 10: PC Bootloop and freezing after newest update

Discus and support PC Bootloop and freezing after newest update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently installed the newest windows update a few days ago. The install was successful and there were no immediate problems. The bext day the PC had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 2sharK, Sep 14, 2019.

1. 2sharK Win User

PC Bootloop and freezing after newest update

I recently installed the newest windows update a few days ago. The install was successful and there were no immediate problems. The bext day the PC had a hard time booting up but i paid no mind vecause it has had some smalll issues before and after a few restarts u could login. Again the PC worked no problems until i turned it on the day after. This time after login the PC would freeze randomly but after a few restarts would end up working. The problem got worse and now the PC wont ever get to the login screen ni matter what. Now the PC Gets to the windows logo then says diagnosing. Diagnosis always fails and it then enters advanced repair mode. However in that mode none of the options work. I have tried all including rolling back to previous updates and a previous backup. Even fully resetting the PC comes back failed. The only option I havent tried is reinstalling windows with a USB. I have a feeling that wont work either. However i wont be having access to any other computer with an internet connection for a long time so I am wondering if there are any other option left. I dont understand how a succesfull update could go so wrong after the actual installation. Keep in mind i was having trouble on the 1903 Feature update as well but the PC was still in working condition.

:)

2sharK, Sep 14, 2019
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Sep 14, 2019
  3. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Josef Bri Win User

Windows Creator Update Freezes Some Programs when typing

Thanks for the reply. Since the Creator's Update is giving you some issues, we suggest reverting back to the previous update. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings window.
    • Click Update and Security, then Recovery.
    • Select Get Started, under Go back section.

Once done, it will restart your PC. After the restart, please do check if you'll still experience freeze moments on any programs you are working on.

We're looking forward to your response.

Josef Bri, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

1. PC Bootloop and freezing after newest update - Similar Threads - Bootloop freezing newest

2. Pc bootloop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc bootloop: Hello my pc keeps turning on up until the win 10 lock screen but the moment i unlock the lock screen i have about 30 seconds until it restarts no blue screen or anything most of the components are new like i just bought them this day except for the cpu the gpu ram and the...
  3. PC is freezing after last big update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC is freezing after last big update: Hello, I have this problem that my laptop keeps freezing when I'm on chrome or either in game (closed chrome). It wasn't like this since the last big update of win 10. I recently was on the latop of my friend and it's doing the same to her. I would like to ask how to solve...
  4. Newest update?

Newest update?: I tried updating windows and it updated the first part but it failed to update the rest so how do I update it fully bc it failed to update the most current windows 10 update? 138158
  5. Newest update

Newest update: My win 10 ver, is 1809 and I get a Event ID 20. Says can't install because of a driver. It does not tell me what driver and I can not find it in any log of the error. Can someone plese help me with this? Thanks...
  6. Bootloop win10 BCD after Windows update

Bootloop win10 BCD after Windows update: After updating my windows to version 1809, and restarted my computer, my computer had been in boot loop. It would load onto the windows logo and then say undo the recent changes...and then I see cmd popping up and it would restart. I have a media creation tool and booted...
  7. Microphone Not Working (Even After Newest Update)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Not Working (Even After Newest Update): I've searched around for this issue and all the help results are from last year. I have a Turtle Beach Recon 50X headset with a detachable mic. Windows refuses to acknowledge that the other mic exists whether it's plugged in by itself or into the headset. The microphone...
  8. Infinite bootloop after Windows 10 Update

Infinite bootloop after Windows 10 Update: Hi, Please help me out with this. After a notification from Windows Update Manager, I selected 'Restart Now'. After it got switched off, it is in a constant bootloop. Here is what is happening: 1. Black screen 2. Alienware logo 3. A flash of a window (Seems like CMD)...
  9. PC freeze after windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freeze after windows update: Hi, a few weeks ago, pc suffered power loss and my psu went dead. i managed to install a new PSU and reinstall nvidia driver and LAN driver. ever since, pc having intermittent freeze-ups. Happens when I’m using the PC doing a wide range of activities. It happens when the PC...
  10. Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/infinite-bootloop-after-updating-to-10130/5d39228c-9dc5-4ef9-9a29-5d3076f37d22 Hi, I am using a Lenovo E530 notebook with a Kingston HyperX SSD and i updated from 10122 to 10130. When...