Windows 10: Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps

Discus and support Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My PC was rebooting Modem & Router when it was accidentally turned off. Boots to black screen with two fast beeps & continued to beep twice every 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Moolah, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Moolah Win User

Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps

My PC was rebooting Modem & Router when it was accidentally turned off. Boots to black screen with two fast beeps & continued to beep twice every 2 min. MS-7696 Motherboard. 2 beeps = parity problem.

:)

Moolah, Sep 4, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Sep 4, 2018
  3. 2 minutes of Black Screen before Login Screen & Slow Booting.

Hi Saurav,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing black screen issues with the system. This might be due to the corruption of display driver in the system.

I would suggest you to refer the link on Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10 by
    Sharath Srinivasa replied on August 7, 2015

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

I would also suggest you to refer the article in the link below on
    Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

I also see that your system has become slow hence I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps,

Method 1: System Maintenance troubleshooter

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    Method 2: Disk Clean Up

Cleaning out your PC on a regular basis frees up drive space and helps it run better. One of the easiest ways to clean up files you no longer need is by using Disk Cleanup. Try performing it on the system and check if it helps to
    resolve the issue.

Refer the below link to perform a Disk Clean Up on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/disk-cleanup-in-windows-10

I would also suggest you to perform a clean boot to check if third party applications are causing the system slow.

Method 3: Clean boot

Place your computer in clean boot state and check if it helps.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Reply us if you have any further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 4, 2018
  4. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps - Similar Threads - boots black screen

2. PC Boot to black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Boot to black screen: I tried to boot my computer this morning and it sits at a black screen with a solid white dash shown. I tried restarting and the screen doesn't activate now. This PC has worked great for 2 years now after I built it, and was running fine last night. What could have caused...
  3. PC Boot to black screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Boot to black screen: I tried to boot my computer this morning and it sits at a black screen with a solid white dash shown. I tried restarting and the screen doesn't activate now. This PC has worked great for 2 years now after I built it, and was running fine last night. What could have caused...
  4. PC Boot to black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. black screen and beeping

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    black screen and beeping: I see a black screen and when I click my mouse it beeps. Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-and-beeping/2003b371-ce4f-4400-9a72-fe4e4291dd66
  6. Blue screen + no boot + beeping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen + no boot + beeping: Hello! Some context: I have a Lenovo Ideapad laptop running Windows 10. It's been a few months since it started "beeping" however the beeping code does not match any of their descriptions indefinite number of beeps, and the screen and everything else I suppose would...
  7. Pc boots to black screen

Pc boots to black screen: When I start my pc, all i see is a black screen without a cursor that never goes away. The keyboard connected to the pc lights up. I have tried to reset the CMOS but that didn't help....
  8. black screen and beeps on failed startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen and beeps on failed startup: computer worked yesterday now on power on get black screen and beeps on failed startup. two short one long beep. Repeats this a couple times and then rapid series of beeps. wireless light lit and hard drive blinks. Tried this several times. HELP!!!...
  9. PC Boots - 2 Beeps - Black Screen

PC Boots - 2 Beeps - Black Screen: My PC was rebooting Modem & Router when it was accidentally turned off. Boots to black screen with two fast beeps & continued to beep twice every 2 min. MS-7696 Motherboard. 2 beeps = parity problem. 117303
  10. Laptop black (grey) screen no beep

Laptop black (grey) screen no beep: So when I tried week ago to turn on my laptop in the morning, at first it show black screen (without beep. LED's are on). Only when I restarted laptop it finally turned on. It was the second day something like this happened. My laptop has been working great since this time,...