Windows 10: Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps

Discus and support Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My PC was rebooting Modem & Router when it was accidentally turned off. Boots to black screen with two fast beeps & continued to beep twice every 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Moolah, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Moolah Win User

Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps

My PC was rebooting Modem & Router when it was accidentally turned off. Boots to black screen with two fast beeps & continued to beep twice every 2 min. MS-7696 Motherboard. 2 beeps = parity problem.

:)

Moolah, Sep 4, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Anup Karkal Win User
    2 minutes of Black Screen before Login Screen & Slow Booting.

Hi Saurav,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing black screen issues with the system. This might be due to the corruption of display driver in the system.

I would suggest you to refer the link on Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10 by
    Sharath Srinivasa replied on August 7, 2015

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

I would also suggest you to refer the article in the link below on
    Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

I also see that your system has become slow hence I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps,

Method 1: System Maintenance troubleshooter

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    Method 2: Disk Clean Up

Cleaning out your PC on a regular basis frees up drive space and helps it run better. One of the easiest ways to clean up files you no longer need is by using Disk Cleanup. Try performing it on the system and check if it helps to
    resolve the issue.

Refer the below link to perform a Disk Clean Up on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/disk-cleanup-in-windows-10

I would also suggest you to perform a clean boot to check if third party applications are causing the system slow.

Method 3: Clean boot

Place your computer in clean boot state and check if it helps.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Reply us if you have any further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 4, 2018
  4. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps - Similar Threads - boots black screen

2. PC Boots - 2 Beeps - Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Boots - 2 Beeps - Black Screen: My PC was rebooting Modem & Router when it was accidentally turned off. Boots to black screen with two fast beeps & continued to beep twice every 2 min. MS-7696 Motherboard. 2 beeps = parity problem. 117303
  3. Laptop black (grey) screen no beep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop black (grey) screen no beep: So when I tried week ago to turn on my laptop in the morning, at first it show black screen (without beep. LED's are on). Only when I restarted laptop it finally turned on. It was the second day something like this happened. My laptop has been working great since this time,...
  4. No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen: One of the members at our senior center has a computer that boots up only with a black screen and there aren't any beeps at all: LED lights are on. The owner has a system repair disc and noise can be heard from it spinning but the screen stays black. I recommended to the...
  5. Dota 2 black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2 black screen: everytime when I press windows button or alt+tab screen just turn black and I cant do nothing about it only restart PC also happens when I exit game in some cases it looks like it fix itself but just for a while and when I go to desktop there is like 5 sec delay with black...
  6. Black screen at booting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen at booting: I have a Samsung laptop. I had Windows 10 for about 2 weeks and everything was fine until last week. When I press the power button, the Windows 10 icon appears with the loading icon. After that, I'm getting a black screen for about 3 minutes then my login screen appears and...
  7. PC SPeaker Not Beeping but PC boots fine??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC SPeaker Not Beeping but PC boots fine??: Hey Guys, I have a small problem with my new motherboard. I installed all the components and it boots just fine the problem is I have the internal PC Speaker hooked up but it does not do the initial beep on startup.. The PC boots and works fine I just don't get the...
  8. Black screen on initial boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen on initial boot: Acer laptop running 10 Home fully updated. Turn the power on and the computer boots very quickly to a very dark black screen. I can just make out the desktop but not clearly enough to do anything. Power off then on again and it boots correctly but very slowly. Any ideas...
  9. "inaccessible_boot_device" - PC Won't Boot at All - Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "inaccessible_boot_device" - PC Won't Boot at All - Black Screen: CPU/GPU: AMD A10-7850K MOBO: MSI A78M-E35 SSD: SanDisk Plus 120GB RAM: EVGA 8GB 2133MHz PSU: EVGA 80+ 430W Monitor: Acer G237HL bi I installed Windows 7 Home Basic and did all Windows updates; this went fine. Reserved Windows 10 and downloaded/installed it when it was...
  10. Black screen boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen boot: Went to restart my computer and when I did and rebooted it it went to a loading screen with the circle balls going around. It then goes to another loading the same thing. Then it goes to a black screen where I can move the mouse. I tried using the space and ctrl tricks to...