Windows 10: PC boots itself up in sleep mode

Discus and support PC boots itself up in sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Was playing a game earlier,and I had to install an update for windows.Now all of a sudden my PC is booting up by itself in sleep mode.i don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KareemPickett, Feb 16, 2022.

1. PC boots itself up in sleep mode

Was playing a game earlier,and I had to install an update for windows.Now all of a sudden my PC is booting up by itself in sleep mode.i don't know what's causing this please help

:)

KareemPickett, Feb 16, 2022

2. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 16, 2022
  3. Sleep mode

Hi,

This issue with sleep mode could have happened due to corrupted or outdated drivers. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you update your drivers. You can follow the steps provided in this

article

If the issue still persists, we also suggest that you change the settings in your Windows 10. You can follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This will give you steps to shut down, sleep, or hibernate your PC.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Feb 16, 2022
  4. Eldmor Win User

PC boots itself up in sleep mode

PC wakes from sleep automatically?

Hello. I did all the steps you listed.

1) You can't use sleep in safe mode

2) Clean boot did not help at all.

Eldmor, Feb 16, 2022
Thema:

PC boots itself up in sleep mode

1. PC boots itself up in sleep mode - Similar Threads - boots itself sleep

2. PC wakes up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wakes up from sleep mode: I put PC to sleep, it usually only stays asleep for a few minutes and wakes back up.I Googled online and carried out following:In Power & sleep set up in 'allow wake timers'I set to disabled.No difference.Then found that you can see the cause by using CMD and running:...
  3. PC boots itself up in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots itself up in sleep mode: Was playing a game earlier,and I had to install an update for windows.Now all of a sudden my PC is booting up by itself in sleep mode.i don't know what's causing this please help...
  4. PC boots itself up in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC boots itself up in sleep mode: Was playing a game earlier,and I had to install an update for windows.Now all of a sudden my PC is booting up by itself in sleep mode.i don't know what's causing this please help...
  5. Sleeping mode - PC turns on by itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleeping mode - PC turns on by itself: Some times it turns on immediately and some times it takes some hours after I select sleep mode. I already disabled "Allow wake timers" in Advanced settings / Power Opitions and saw a couple ways to fix this problem which involves the command "powercfg -lastwake" in the cmd...
  6. Sleep mode booting up normally.

Sleep mode booting up normally.: So I keep putting my computer on sleep mode and it keeps booting up normally. My tabs are gone all the windows I had open gone. It basically boots up normally as if I just shut it down....
  7. PC wakes itself seconds after turned in sleep mode

PC wakes itself seconds after turned in sleep mode: Hi to all mention that I need the computer to be able to be wake up with Wake on LAN. That works. The problem is that now, after seconds of turning the PC in sleep mode, it wakes it self up. This is the output of powercfg -lastwake: Recuento de historial de activación -...
  8. PC Randomly Boots up From Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Randomly Boots up From Sleep Mode: Hello, Most of the time I put my computer in sleep mode, after a few hours it randomly boots up. I disabled wake on LAN in the BIOS long ago, which prevented it from awaking from a shutdown state. It happened at 4:00 this morning and woke me up and God that was annoying. Any...
  9. Sleep Mode Booting Up Incorrectly

Sleep Mode Booting Up Incorrectly: Something is wrong with my pc when I sleep it. I will walk you through what happens in order 1. I sleep my pc and it turns of correctly, my screen turns off and so does my pc. 2. I use my keyboard to wake it up from sleep and when I do my monitor gives me a screen with no...
  10. PC waking up by itself from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    PC waking up by itself from sleep: Since installing the 1903 update (running W10 Pro), I've noticed on several occasions that my PC has turned itself on from sleep... I've done some investigating and found the following is waking up the PC: [img] What is "Universal Orchestrator Idle Start" exactly and...