Windows 10: PC boots to flashing blue screen

Discus and support PC boots to flashing blue screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; [IMG]Flahses from this to an identical blue screen withiut the date and time. Not sure what to do. You can move the cursor but clicking and using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DominicChild, Apr 11, 2021.

1. PC boots to flashing blue screen

PC boots to flashing blue screen [​IMG]Flahses from this to an identical blue screen withiut the date and time. Not sure what to do. You can move the cursor but clicking and using the keyboard seems to do nothing

:)

DominicChild, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 11, 2021
  4. PC boots to flashing blue screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

PC boots to flashing blue screen

1. PC boots to flashing blue screen - Similar Threads - boots flashing blue

2. Blue screen when the pc boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen when the pc boot up: Hi guys, I need community help to understand a blue acrren am having when the pc boot up. Anyone able to understand what the root of the crash is please? Windows dump files...
  3. Blue screen when the pc boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when the pc boot up: Hi guys, I need community help to understand a blue acrren am having when the pc boot up. Anyone able to understand what the root of the crash is please? Windows dump files...
  4. Blue screen when the pc boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC boots with blue screen then shuts down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC boots with blue screen then shuts down: Hi,I upgraded my motherboard and CPU the other day, and started getting multiple blue screens of death. I had read up I should do a clean install of windows, especially because I have a new motherboard.It was not possible to do a clean install in settings> update security >...
  6. flashing blue screen on log in

flashing blue screen on log in: hey so I've searched all over the internet for a solution and yet to find it, the problem is that every time i power on the pc and log in the entire screen is flickering in a blue screen and the only way to stop it is to do a forced shutdownholding down the power button and...
  7. PC gets blue screen when booting

PC gets blue screen when booting: I tried starting my PC in the Safe Mode and then performed a Clean Boot. I tried a lot of troubleshooting steps without any help.I know that I can reset PC. Please point me in the right direction. Thank you....
  8. Blue flashing screen of DEATH

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blue flashing screen of DEATH: upgraded windows 7 when invited to. all compatibilities run by windows on my Dell laptop and one program, Dell access had to be removed. install proceeded smoothly all the way to the finish when it struggled to finish with comments like wait while final settings are...
  9. Infinite Flashing Blue Screen on Startup

Infinite Flashing Blue Screen on Startup: Hi all, I couldn't find anyone having a similar problem and my computer is currently unusable, so I thought I would give this a try. I built a computer a few months ago using: A Gigabyte Z97X Gaming G1 Motherboard An Intel i7 4790K CPU 16 GB DDR4 Patriot Memory sticks...
  10. Flashing white screen on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Flashing white screen on boot: This has happened to me a few times now but luckily I run Rollback Rx and can roll back to the last good snapshot. I usually get the white flashing screen on boot when I try to install new security software, the latest culprits being Bitdefender and Avira free antivirus,...