Windows 10: (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

Discus and support (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MorgothBauglir89898989, Sep 21, 2019.

1. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both official microsoft products.

I plug in the new battery to the play and charge kit, connect the controller and the light goes white after a few seconds.

It shows that it's fully charged when it clearly isn't (the connection drops after a while and I have to plug it in again).

Is there a way to fix this issue? This happened again with the xbox 360 wireless controller and its charging kit. I had to plug it in and out about 60-100 times for it to start charging properly. Again, it would show up as 'fully charged' seconds after being plugged in when it clearly wasn't.

I kind of don't want to resort to third party batteries/ chargers again, but I will if there's no other option :/

:)

MorgothBauglir89898989, Sep 21, 2019

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Laptop won’t charge but display white light on led

my laptop wont charge or turn on but display a chargng sign the it is finish charging which is the white light on the led and it wont turn on

romainedwyer, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

(PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

New Xbox Wireless Controller – Sport White Special Edition

Source: Bring Your ABXY Game with the Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport White Special Edition - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

(PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

1. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I... - Similar Threads - brand xbox controller

2. Brand new laptop lagging and not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop lagging and not charging: Hi,a week ago I got my new laptop and it has been working great. Yesterday while I was watching Netflix it suddenly started slowing down and it was as if I was watching a slideshow. When I unplug the charger my computer works like butter and is fine but when I plug it in it...
  3. Brand new laptop lagging and not charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new laptop lagging and not charging: Hi,a week ago I got my new laptop and it has been working great. Yesterday while I was watching Netflix it suddenly started slowing down and it was as if I was watching a slideshow. When I unplug the charger my computer works like butter and is fine but when I plug it in it...
  4. Xbox One controller Play and charge kit with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One controller Play and charge kit with windows 10?: I'm using my Xbox one controller through bluethooth with Windows 10. Can I also use my PC to charge the play and charge kit? submitted by /u/revolutionPanda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/id94xm/xbox_one_controller_play_and_charge_kit_with/
  5. XBOX One controller + Play and Charge kit issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One controller + Play and Charge kit issue: Hi all! I've got an XBox One S, and I've just bought a play and charge kit so I can use it's controller wired when connected to my new Windows 10 build. However, after using it on Windows 10, if I try to start the Xbox One (having unplugged the kit) as normal, the controller...
  6. Xbox Controller not connecting to PC with Play and Charge kit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller not connecting to PC with Play and Charge kit: This issue has been frustrating me for days and i do not know what the problem is. My controller keeps blinking even though it is connected using the play and charge kit. It doesnt appear in Device Manager either. Any help appreciated https://imgur.com/a/bWSvOks...
  7. Xbox Controller not connecting to PC with Play and Charge kit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Controller not connecting to PC with Play and Charge kit: My controller keeps blinking even though it is connected using the play and charge kit Any help appreciated https://imgur.com/a/bWSvOks submitted by /u/lucasthespur [link] [comments]...
  8. new laptop won't charge

new laptop won't charge: i got a new hp laptop and it won't charge . i have tried unpluging it , taking out the battary , Moved from: Surface / Surface RT / Getting started. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-laptop-wont-charge/a9bb5820-c638-4b7a-87d1-d1188005cdbd
  9. Brand new battery plugged in, not charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brand new battery plugged in, not charging: I have a hp envy dv6 notebook. I put in a brand new battery 24hrs ago and it still says plugged in, not charging. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-battery-plugged-in-not-charging/d14bf268-3619-426e-9281-bd334b9f5f2f
  10. Xbox One Wireless Controller charges via PC USB but won't turn on

Xbox One Wireless Controller charges via PC USB but won't turn on: When I have my Xbox One wireless controller plugged in to my PC, it charges but it doesn't connect or show up as a wired gamepad. The guide button just repeatedly blinks as if Bluetooth doesn't work while plugged in, even after charging for a while, or even if it's fully...