Windows 10: PC broke hard?

Discus and support PC broke hard? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So, I’ve deleted a partition used by GRUB, and now my PC won’t boot, instead it runs GRUB safe mode, making me stuck with the choice of either using my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CleaningNine886, Nov 27, 2019.

1. PC broke hard?

So, I’ve deleted a partition used by GRUB, and now my PC won’t boot, instead it runs GRUB safe mode, making me stuck with the choice of either using my iPad or my friend’s PC. How can I fix this now? Would clearing the contents of all disks be enough? Or may I be stuck with my remaining devices forever?

:)

CleaningNine886, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue PC broke hard? :p

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

PC broke hard?

Windows 10 broke my steam

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try updating the Video card drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Video card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Method 2: Try installing the game in Compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the Game setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the Game and check.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by crazzilla replied on August 3, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e/14c5a66e-da78-4969-803d-52337293c6ea?page=1

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

PC broke hard?

1. PC broke hard? - Similar Threads - broke hard

2. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  3. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  4. Windows Forced an Update and Broke my External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Forced an Update and Broke my External Hard Drive: When I shut down my laptop last night it forced an update without my say so as Windows updates love to do. When I turned it on today, I found I couldn't access File Explorer, it would immediately stop responding.At first I was freaking out because I thought Microsoft broke my...
  5. Windows Forced an Update and Broke my External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Forced an Update and Broke my External Hard Drive: When I shut down my laptop last night it forced an update without my say so as Windows updates love to do. When I turned it on today, I found I couldn't access File Explorer, it would immediately stop responding.At first I was freaking out because I thought Microsoft broke my...
  6. Windows Forced an Update and Broke my External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I think my Hard Drive port broke, or whatever its called

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I think my Hard Drive port broke, or whatever its called: I ran my laptop through a system test, or whatnot. and it told me my Hard Drive wasn't connected, at the time my pc refused to boot. So I assume that was the issue, I opened the slot, got rid of the dust. But it didn't work. I bought another Hard Drive thinking that was the...
  8. fitting a second hard drive broke windows activation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fitting a second hard drive broke windows activation?: just noticed windows isn't activated. i've only had the pc for four days : in the middle of setting up a new pc, i got windows installed, then fitted a second hard drive with all my files on it. now windows is saying it isn't activated. i assume the "hardware change" is to...
  9. your new update broke my audio again. How hard is it to stop making the same mistake every...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    your new update broke my audio again. How hard is it to stop making the same mistake every...: once again loud static noises this time from both realtek and the generic high definition audio device. Right when I was in the middle of something. There is no solution other that hope it starts working again later. The usual hotfix of switch to generic does not work,...
  10. Windows Update broke my Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update broke my Hard Drive: I trusted my sister with my laptop when I was at school, I come home and she said it has been doing an update all day, so I plugged it and left it. I come back the next day and it is doing Disk Checking, left it 24 hours, still going, 48, still, a week, off. I turn it on and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1909 broke my computer