Windows 10: PC BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

Discus and support PC BSOD kernel_security_check_failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so im having this BSOD problems since 2 weeks after im getting my new PC, as i didnt find any solution, i try to re-install windows and it seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Theotherule, Nov 12, 2020.

1. PC BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

Hi, so im having this BSOD problems since 2 weeks after im getting my new PC, as i didnt find any solution, i try to re-install windows and it seems work perfectly fine after that. Unfortunately, about 3-5 days without BSOD, today, im having the same problem again. I dont know how to solve this, this BSOD often happens whenever im doing my browsing on chrome or downloading files/games with big size. the error code shows : kernel_security_check_failure. So im looking for a solution on internet, i tried sfc /scannow, chkdsk, etc and finally i tried to run verifier, but after im running verifier, the BSOD shows again even after i restart my PC with error code DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. I manage to turn off the verifier tho, and here's the minidump file:

Minidump Files

please please help me to solve this problem, its so frustating that i cant download or watching movies without getting any BSOD.

:)

Theotherule, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Joenaldo Win User

Kernel_security_check_failure bsod

A few months back I built my first PC, since then I've intermittently been experiencing BSOD crashes.

My computer crashes to a BSOD with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error message but I've also rarely had the following BSODs:

• DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY

That being said it's nearly always the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error; the other messages haven't happened more than once or twice each.

I've attached the DM Log but I'm fairly new at this so please let me know if there is any other information that would help fix this.

Help me Ten Forums, you're my only help.

Attachment 52025

Joenaldo, Nov 12, 2020
  3. TermoZour Win User
    BSOD kernel_security_check_failure - Windows 10

I started getting kernel_security_check_failure BSOD every time I turn on my computer and letting it run. I managed to get a log text and a dump file. I checked on different sites and tried many solutions: running sfc scannow, defragging, memory error check, hard drive error check but it still happens. I read that the problem may be some drivers I had before the update. I had W7 -> W8 -> W7 -> W10. Between the OS changes I started from zero, meaning no programs or drivers installed from the old version, except for W7 to W10. Any ideas would be appreciated.

UPDATE: Here are the files i managed to get from my last BSOD crash. The PC turns on and then crashes with the BSOD. I managed to get the files after rebooting the PC for a few times until it didn't crash.here are the files I got

TermoZour, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Dylan V Win User

PC BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

Dylan V, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

PC BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

1. PC BSOD kernel_security_check_failure - Similar Threads - BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

2. Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11: Over the past few months my computer running on Windows 11 has been running into two different BSOD's, kernel security check failure and irql not less or equal, have attempted to solve this through updating drivers, windows, verifying game files, etc. Have compiled last 3...
  3. Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11: Over the past few months my computer running on Windows 11 has been running into two different BSOD's, kernel security check failure and irql not less or equal, have attempted to solve this through updating drivers, windows, verifying game files, etc. Have compiled last 3...
  4. Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: I am using a Laptop Zephyrus G15 GA503RW added my own 16gb stick for a total of 24gb ram and a 2tb SSD and everytime I unplug and go on battery, I bluescreen after around 5 mins or so with the error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. This BsOD error ONLY HAPPENS ON BATTERY. It...
  5. Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: I am using a Laptop Zephyrus G15 GA503RW added my own 16gb stick for a total of 24gb ram and a 2tb SSD and everytime I unplug and go on battery, I bluescreen after around 5 mins or so with the error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. This BsOD error ONLY HAPPENS ON BATTERY. It...
  6. BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD kernel_security_check_failure: Hi, my computer recently BSOD'd from nowhere with the error "kernel_security_check_failure".I ran windbg on the dump file. This is the result of using analyze -v: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

BSOD kernel_security_check_failure: Hi, my computer recently BSOD'd from nowhere with the error "kernel_security_check_failure".I ran windbg on the dump file. This is the result of using analyze -v: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Left my PC for a bit and when I came back it had rebooted. Digging through the logs showed an error had occurred. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently, so I was wondering what could have caused the issue in order to prevent it from happening in...
  9. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Left my PC for a bit and when I came back it had rebooted. Digging through the logs showed an error had occurred. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently, so I was wondering what could have caused the issue in order to prevent it from happening in...
  10. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging