Windows 10: PC BSOD Need Assistance

Discus and support PC BSOD Need Assistance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My son's PC keeps crashing to Blue screen. Happens when my son is playing games, Roblox , Minecraft, surfing the web. Windows 10 Pro Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sean.Atherton, Jul 10, 2020.

1. PC BSOD Need Assistance

My son's PC keeps crashing to Blue screen. Happens when my son is playing games, Roblox , Minecraft, surfing the web.

• Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    • Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3593 Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors
    • BaseBoard Product TUF GAMING X570-PLUS WI-FI BaseBoard VersionRev X.0x
    • BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1405, 11/19/2019
    • GPU AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT Driver Version 27.20.2001.8002

7/9/2020 1:17 AM Application Error Faulting application name: AUEPMaster.exe,

7/9/2020 1:17 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 1549105771676216210, type 4
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not

:)

Sean.Atherton, Jul 10, 2020
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    PC BSOD Need Assistance [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Donna Men Win User

PC BSOD Need Assistance

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

PC BSOD Need Assistance

1. PC BSOD Need Assistance - Similar Threads - BSOD Need Assistance

2. Need assistance with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance with BSOD: Hello,I've tried to fix this issue myself, but it has been futile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.The culprit seems to be fwpkclnt.sysI have attached a file with the dmp file as well as system information.Thanks in...
  3. Need assistance with BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance with BSOD: Hello,I've tried to fix this issue myself, but it has been futile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.The culprit seems to be fwpkclnt.sysI have attached a file with the dmp file as well as system information.Thanks in...
  4. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  5. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  6. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Need assistant to troubleshoot BSOD: SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistant to troubleshoot BSOD: SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hi there,I'm trying to find the root cause for an BSOD that is showing up again and again on a Dell Inspirion 2330I already did some basics like making sure it is the latest Bios that everything is up to date from OS and driver perspective, run Internal Dell diagnosic to...
  8. Need assistance with BSOD issues.

Need assistance with BSOD issues.: Constantly getting BSOD resulting in me constantly losing progress on my work. Here is a .rar of my minidumps. https://gofile.io/d/iO0tqy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-assistance-with-bsod-issues/aa7ee6d6-c0a5-4bc2-9cbb-46174c05bddf
  9. BSOD Issue - Need assistance

BSOD Issue - Need assistance: Hi all I am needing assistance with my BSOD issue please. here is a link to minidump on my onedrive. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj-tXIyK8MVdgiYe8OIBplS78T4u?e=1GmKAs Thanks...
  10. Random BSOD's - need assistance

Random BSOD's - need assistance: Hi I was hoping someone could help me figure out why my computer randomly BSOD's, freezes or restarts. I've attached the file as per the instructions. Please let me know if I need to do anything else? The BSOD's occur randomly and with no warning. I'm not sure why...