Windows 10: PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file.

Discus and support PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am hoping someone is able to help, I have been getting BSOD - WHEA uncorrectable errors happening for around 6 months now but in the past 2 months or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dannysess, May 21, 2022.

1. Dannysess Win User

PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file.

I am hoping someone is able to help, I have been getting BSOD - WHEA uncorrectable errors happening for around 6 months now but in the past 2 months or so they have been getting alot more frequent. Basically it seems to happen when the PC has been sat not being used with say a YouTube video on. The last time it was YouTube and Malwarebytes running a scan the BSOD is just sits at 0% until my PC reboots and then comes up with the "Reboot and select proper boot device" screen. I then restart the PC and it boots up fine. I have setup dump files but it never seems to save any? Temps all appear to

:)

Dannysess, May 21, 2022

2. Bsod - whea uncorrectable error

MrPepka,

Thanks for the reply! I forgot to mention that I did test the CPU using the Intel tool and it checked out fine. I also installed the latest BIOS for my motherboard and it was still BSODing. However, I also found this post: BSOD playing CSGO, whea uncorrectable error

I tried the suggestion made by BSODHunter to repair the image using DISM and SFC. Errors were found and corrected. For the moment my computer seems to be stable! Though I have not yet tried to really stress the hardware yet. I will try that later tonight and advise!

toolfan2k4, May 21, 2022
  3. Jan Hric Win User
    whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, May 21, 2022
  4. PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file.

Windows 10 BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 and my computer crashes at random points. The error code for the BSOD I get is WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR.

here is the DMP file for the latest BSOD

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpPs1VDY1EWiTIEkTT4PIJOEvsl?e=La9ZZE

For the problem details it states:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffa10accf6c028, 0x00000000b4002000, 0x0000000017000145). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 42f301ef-15fb-489f-9815-c2861588787a.

PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file. e276d290-e578-4bcd-9698-878106fdc324?upload=true.png

And here is my computer specs

I checked all drivers and found no updates. I also reset my computer and deleted everything but it still keeps crashing with WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD.

Tommy.Nguyen, May 21, 2022
Thema:

PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file.

1. PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file. - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA uncorrectable

2. BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error: Hi,I’ve been having BSOD Whea errors for a couple of days now and I can’t seem to figure out the root cause. I suspect it has to do with my SSD as it only seems to occur whenever I am using it intensively. I have tried to reinstall windows to try a fresh start and see if that...
  3. BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error: Hi,I’ve been having BSOD Whea errors for a couple of days now and I can’t seem to figure out the root cause. I suspect it has to do with my SSD as it only seems to occur whenever I am using it intensively. I have tried to reinstall windows to try a fresh start and see if that...
  4. BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hello,I am getting random BSOD errors. I am not doing anything super strenuous on my PC when these errors occur. Any help appreciated,Dump Files down belowhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AlSzrGd-E4Ykg651H_lda8PlGu67DA?e=HfPXplThanks!...
  5. PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file.: I am hoping someone is able to help, I have been getting BSOD - WHEA uncorrectable errors happening for around 6 months now but in the past 2 months or so they have been getting alot more frequent. Basically it seems to happen when the PC has been sat not being used with say...
  6. PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file.

PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file.: I am hoping someone is able to help, I have been getting BSOD - WHEA uncorrectable errors happening for around 6 months now but in the past 2 months or so they have been getting alot more frequent. Basically it seems to happen when the PC has been sat not being used with say...
  7. WHEA Uncorrectable Error - Mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error - Mini dump file: Hi there, I recently upgrade my MoBo and CPU but my system keeps crashing. After installing the new hardware system crashed as soon as i signed in then I updated all drivers and the crashing stopped. But today again system start crashing again,my big guess is the CPU is...
  8. WHEA Uncorrectable Error - Mini dump file

WHEA Uncorrectable Error - Mini dump file: Hi there, I recently upgrade my MoBo and CPU but my system keeps crashing. After installing the new hardware system crashed as soon as i signed in then I updated all drivers and the crashing stopped. But today again system start crashing again,my big guess is the CPU is...
  9. WHEA Uncorrectable Error - Mini dump file

10. BSOD Whea Uncorrectable error

BSOD Whea Uncorrectable error: Im getting this BSOD error very frequently this week. Tried reseating my RAM which usually solves any issue on my PC but still doesnt work. Already updated all windows updates/drivers, did some registry cleanup, ran chkdsk /f /r, ran memory diagnostic tools and still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whea uncorrectable error reboot and select proper boot device