Windows 10: Pc BSOD while gaming?

Discus and support Pc BSOD while gaming? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I was playing Forza 4 today, I noticed some stuttering but it wasn't FPS stuttering if you know what I mean lol, I have checked temps, I did a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anthrax2471, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Pc BSOD while gaming?

Hi, I was playing Forza 4 today, I noticed some stuttering but it wasn't FPS stuttering if you know what I mean lol, I have checked temps, I did a MEMTEST86 out of curiosity for 10 passes the other night and everything went great, I just don't understand what the hell is going on, hopefully one of you could help me please Pc BSOD while gaming? :).

Thanks in advance.

:)

anthrax2471, Sep 9, 2019

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Pc BSOD while gaming?

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Pc BSOD while gaming?

1. Pc BSOD while gaming? - Similar Threads - BSOD while gaming

2. PC crashing BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing BSOD while gaming: I've been trying to figure this issue out for days not and I'm at my wits end. I'll be gaming anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours before a BSOD crash WHEA error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError...
  3. PC crashing BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing BSOD while gaming: I've been trying to figure this issue out for days not and I'm at my wits end. I'll be gaming anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours before a BSOD crash WHEA error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError...
  4. PC crashing BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [BSOD] - PC Crashes especially while gaming

[BSOD] - PC Crashes especially while gaming: Hello,The issue is - My PC Crashes with BSODSetup:- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X- Nvidia GTX 970- SSD 256GB M2- 850W Power Source- 16GB RAMFull description:This is happening again after a short period of about two months. To keep in mind that I got the same problem in the past, but I...
  6. Random BSOD's while gaming on new PC

Random BSOD's while gaming on new PC: Hello everyone, I just bought a new custom built PC, and it's been crashing randomly. It crashes on both high end games (Cyberpunk 2077), lower end new games (Valheim), and older games (Cities Skyline). Strangely enough CoD runs perfectly fine. I'm troubleshooting together...
  7. PC restarts while gaming, no BSOD

PC restarts while gaming, no BSOD: Hello, My problem started happening suddenly while playing games. All info I could get is "event 41 - kernel power" with no bugcheck code. After that I tried with updated drivers, but nothing changed. Since the PC is still under warranty I sent it for check up, they didn't...
  8. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I'm almost certain it has something to do with my hardware but I can't make heads or tails of the information in the dump files. I've recently reinstalled Windows, clean install, because of the BSOD's to no avail My computer is approx. 3 years old & I recently upgraded my...
  9. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Hello everybody, This is my first post on this forum and I hope someone can help me. I'm having several BSOD while gaming and sometimes even just scrolling windows and browsing pages. The strange thing is that the crash cause seems to be always different, as you can read in...
  10. BSOD while gaming.

BSOD while gaming.: Could someone help me out? 48558