Windows 10: PC BSODING

Discus and support PC BSODING in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pmd6IlqKsEqj-XOO?e=iIFXkq These are the dmp files My pc has been crashing at least once a day but often crashes more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VictorAdamsPT, Dec 18, 2020.

1. PC BSODING

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pmd6IlqKsEqj-XOO?e=iIFXkq

These are the dmp files

My pc has been crashing at least once a day but often crashes more than once, once it starts.

:)

VictorAdamsPT, Dec 18, 2020
  2. AtifAzim Win User

PC Randomly BSODing

Hi all,

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

Locale ID: 2057

Extra information about the problem

BCCode: 1a

BCP1: 0000000000041790

BCP2: FFFFFA800153A920

BCP3: 000000000000FFFF

BCP4: 0000000000000000

OS Version: 6_1_7601

Service Pack: 1_0

Product: 256_1

Above is the info i receive once my PC restarts after BSODing. Can you let me know the cause of this and how to fix please.

AtifAzim, Dec 18, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 18, 2020
  4. PC BSODING

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

PC BSODING

1. PC BSODING - Similar Threads - BSODING

2. Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: I ran IPDT but it passed on everything. Computer typically bluescreens multiple times an hour. Dump link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-u--hBZqX7NwsypOTldDBbAT6O3B4RlS/view?usp=sharingWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1...
  3. Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: I ran IPDT but it passed on everything. Computer typically bluescreens multiple times an hour. Dump link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-u--hBZqX7NwsypOTldDBbAT6O3B4RlS/view?usp=sharingWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1...
  4. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.: I recently had a power surge that knocked out my PSU, and now my computer is BSODing. Whenever I try to use Driver Verifier, I it causes my PC to be unable to reboot. This is a link to my most recent minidump:...
  5. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.: I recently had a power surge that knocked out my PSU, and now my computer is BSODing. Whenever I try to use Driver Verifier, I it causes my PC to be unable to reboot. This is a link to my most recent minidump:...
  6. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. HP 840 G8 randomlly BSODing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 840 G8 randomlly BSODing.: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 8...
  8. HP 840 G8 randomlly BSODing.

HP 840 G8 randomlly BSODing.: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 8...
  9. PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding: Device name DESKTOP-LUH262FProcessor AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16,0 GBDevice ID 4A1A1971-375D-4E0B-8797-72EC5B4444B2Product ID 00325-96265-93287-AAOEMSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch No pen or touch input...
  10. PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding

PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding: Device name DESKTOP-LUH262FProcessor AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16,0 GBDevice ID 4A1A1971-375D-4E0B-8797-72EC5B4444B2Product ID 00325-96265-93287-AAOEMSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch No pen or touch input...