Windows 10: PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes

Discus and support PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I built this computer a while ago and it's been somewhat glitchy for a while but not this bad. I need it for school so I would like to get this fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrightShadow16, Jan 24, 2022.

1. PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes

I built this computer a while ago and it's been somewhat glitchy for a while but not this bad. I need it for school so I would like to get this fixed as soon as possible. My computer has crashed 5 times today and crashes at least once a day and I'm not sure how to fix it. These are the problem signatures for each crash today. Please help!SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎1/‎24/‎2022 6:19 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 4eParameter 1: 2Parameter 2: 2d8689Parameter 3: 41f37fParameter

:)

BrightShadow16, Jan 24, 2022

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Jan 24, 2022
  3. BSOD with differents error code

hi, im just finished all these steps, but after the restart suddenly my pc is having another BSOD with error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. This is not the first time it happens, before this, im trying a several guide to fix my BSOD, whenever i finished
    it, it seems like my pc having another BSOD with different error code. Here's the new minidump files :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12XpiqTZne3i3foGhQ7C8gLHeF6IRwoqB/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for ur response

Theotherule, Jan 24, 2022
  4. philc43 Win User

PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes

1. PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes - Similar Threads - BSODs lot Multiple

2. BSOD Issues Intermittently with a lot of different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues Intermittently with a lot of different Error Codes: Hi I am using a custom Build PC from CUK. Here are the SpecificationsMPG Velox by MSI Gaming Desktop NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 TI 12GB >3090, Intel 24-Core i9-13900KF Processor, 32GB DDR5 RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD + 3TB HDD, Windows 11 Home Gamer PC Computer.I am Getting BSOD issue...
  3. BSOD Issues Intermittently with a lot of different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issues Intermittently with a lot of different Error Codes: Hi I am using a custom Build PC from CUK. Here are the SpecificationsMPG Velox by MSI Gaming Desktop NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 TI 12GB >3090, Intel 24-Core i9-13900KF Processor, 32GB DDR5 RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD + 3TB HDD, Windows 11 Home Gamer PC Computer.I am Getting BSOD issue...
  4. PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes

PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes: I built this computer a while ago and it's been somewhat glitchy for a while but not this bad. I need it for school so I would like to get this fixed as soon as possible. My computer has crashed 5 times today and crashes at least once a day and I'm not sure how to fix it....
  5. PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes: I built this computer a while ago and it's been somewhat glitchy for a while but not this bad. I need it for school so I would like to get this fixed as soon as possible. My computer has crashed 5 times today and crashes at least once a day and I'm not sure how to fix it....
  6. Multiple BSOD with different codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD with different codes: Hi,My PC will BSOD randomly during usage, this has been happening for a while. Previously, I was told to test ram - I have done so and it didn't stop the BSOD from occurring even going so far as trying new ram sticks, using only 1 stick in different channels, etc.. I am...
  7. Multiple BSOD with different codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD with different codes: Hi,My PC will BSOD randomly during usage, this has been happening for a while. Previously, I was told to test ram - I have done so and it didn't stop the BSOD from occurring even going so far as trying new ram sticks, using only 1 stick in different channels, etc.. I am...
  8. Multiple BSOD with different codes

9. My PC is bluescreening A LOT with different error codes

My PC is bluescreening A LOT with different error codes: I have a fairly decent idea on how to deal with issues with my PC, but this issue has lasted around a week now and I get blue screens with different error codes. The event viewer says its mostly due to bug checks which I'm not entirely sure what it means. I would love if...
  10. Multiple BSOD each with different error codes

Multiple BSOD each with different error codes: For probably the past month or so I have been experiencing BSODs. Each time they are for different reasons. They have been a little farther a part recently. I can usually read dump files okay, but am still relatively inexperienced at it. With each one being different, it has...