Windows 10: PC Building Simulator

Discus and support PC Building Simulator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How accurate would you all say it is or isn't? I built 2 systems in it, one being the intel i9-9900 and the other a threadripper 2950x. One of which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gettheclicker, Jan 28, 2020.

1. PC Building Simulator

How accurate would you all say it is or isn't?

I built 2 systems in it, one being the intel i9-9900 and the other a threadripper 2950x. One of which I'm considering actually building once the tax check comes in.

The intel system was slightly better according to the simulator's futuremark test.

:)

gettheclicker, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Chino Win User

Raijintek is PC Building Simulator's Newest Hardware Partner

The UK based independent game publisher, The Irregular Corporation, is pleased to announce that RAIJINTEK, PC hardware manufacturer, have joined the PC Building Simulator project as a partner. At launch, players will have the option to build PCs in-game using RAIJINTEK's popular range of air and liquid coolers plus an assortment of cases, all, lovingly recreated using 3D graphics and fully functional within the simulation.

Mr. Steve Shih, GM of Raijintek Co. Ltd in Taiwan at RAIJINTEK said "We're delighted that players will be able to experiment with Raijintek components in PC Building Simulator! This will be a great tool for people who are keen to build their own PC, but unsure where to start.".

PC Building Simulator Jxe4kyRS0e6B1OEZ_thm.jpg

PC Building Simulator pboBKfU5IH2uC1tj_thm.jpg

The game puts players in the shoes of a PC builder, working within their own shop to create fully functioning gaming PC's. The game features a large array of detailed and accurately rendered components from motherboards to CPUs that respond just as they would in real life, players have the ability to experiment with the installation of these components while fully animated installations let the players see exactly where each part slots into the computer.

At launch PC Building Simulator will feature the following RAIJINTEK components:

Cases
    • Thetis
    • Asterion
    • Paean
    • Styx
    • Metis
    Air Coolers
    • Tisis
    • Ereboss
    • Themis Evo
    Liquid Coolers
    • Triton series
    The game provides a tutorial system, which guides players step by step through the PC building process. Using detailed instructions, the simulator explains each component and function and allows players the

freedom to preview their own creations and play independently when they feel they are able.

PC Building Simulation will launch in January 2018 and you can add PC Building Simulator to your wishlist today at PC Building Simulator on Steam,

Chino, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 28, 2020
  4. PC Building Simulator

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

PC Building Simulator

1. PC Building Simulator - Similar Threads - Building Simulator

2. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever: Let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-build-win-10-defender-is-a-complete-piece-of/ed81138c-70f0-4cb8-81c0-2cf8305eb8c1
  3. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever: Let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-build-win-10-defender-is-a-complete-piece-of/ed81138c-70f0-4cb8-81c0-2cf8305eb8c1
  4. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  6. Running into issues with a new build

Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  7. April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447 Is Now Live!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447 Is Now Live!: Please read entire post for complete information on Cumulative Update KB5036893 This will bring your build to 22631.3447 for windows 11 23H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/april-9-2024kb5036893-os-builds-226213447-and/4bc399fb-e68a-4e34-8073-734c07ae881f
  8. April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447 Is Now Live!

April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447 Is Now Live!: Please read entire post for complete information on Cumulative Update KB5036893 This will bring your build to 22631.3447 for windows 11 23H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/april-9-2024kb5036893-os-builds-226213447-and/4bc399fb-e68a-4e34-8073-734c07ae881f
  9. Will/can Microsoft build an external hard drive that has all the advances of the current...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will/can Microsoft build an external hard drive that has all the advances of the current...: Will/can Microsoft build an external hard drive that has all the advances of the current ai/npu's and be upgradeable? This would be smaller, cheaper and readily portable plus it could interface/work with any other computer anywhere?* Changed to s discussion & moved from...
  10. Will/can Microsoft build an external hard drive that has all the advances of the current...

Will/can Microsoft build an external hard drive that has all the advances of the current...: Will/can Microsoft build an external hard drive that has all the advances of the current ai/npu's and be upgradeable? This would be smaller, cheaper and readily portable plus it could interface/work with any other computer anywhere?* Changed to s discussion & moved from...