Windows 10: Pc buttons keep freezing

Discus and support Pc buttons keep freezing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just built a new pc and i noticed that after starting it up it sometimes works fine and sometimes fails. With fails i mean: windows ui buttons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wessel1011, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Pc buttons keep freezing

I have just built a new pc and i noticed that after starting it up it sometimes works fine and sometimes fails. With fails i mean: windows ui buttons not working. The graphs in task manager performance stop. Cant close or open programs, etcA few other noticable things are that whenever i restart it holding down the power button since i cant restart the normal way sometimes things didnt seem to be saved. Such as razer synapse needing to download the same thing every time i startup. This problem sometimes accurs 10-30 seconds after starting up but sometimes works fine till i open a "heavy" to

:)

wessel1011, Jan 17, 2022

2. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Jigen Win User
    Windows 10 Home freezes

Hi Macboatmaster

Yes it is connect cause i use that device as principal audio
    If i disconnect it, the device disappear from the list and i can't uninstall it
    I remember that when i was testing the PC with OCCT i had high temperatures on CPU package (TSI) : max 105.75 °C

Ok i did this 2 times
    - first time: it freezed
    - second time: hasn't freezed yet

Before the full shutdown i had 2 freezes
    At the start the icons are white and take time to load

EDIT: The PC freezed after the second full shutdown, and happen also with the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (1st gen) unplugged.

Jigen, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Pc buttons keep freezing

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Pc buttons keep freezing

1. Pc buttons keep freezing - Similar Threads - buttons keep freezing

2. PC keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps freezing: Hello,my PC has kept freezing several times a day for the last week or so. It usually happens during heavier workloads, but sometimes even while using the browser. Everything including the cursor freezes for several minutes, once I got a blue screen with...
  3. PC keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps freezing: Hello,my PC has kept freezing several times a day for the last week or so. It usually happens during heavier workloads, but sometimes even while using the browser. Everything including the cursor freezes for several minutes, once I got a blue screen with...
  4. Pc keeps freezing

Pc keeps freezing: A couple days ago I left my pc on sleep mode and didnt touched it until yesterday cause I've been busy. When I tried to wake it up from sleep mode the tower turned on but mouse, keyboard and screen werent responsive at all which I thought it was odd. I Left it like that for 5...
  5. Pc buttons keep freezing

Pc buttons keep freezing: I have just built a new pc and i noticed that after starting it up it sometimes works fine and sometimes fails. With fails i mean: windows ui buttons not working. The graphs in task manager performance stop. Cant close or open programs, etcA few other noticable things are...
  6. Pc buttons keep freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc buttons keep freezing: I have just built a new pc and i noticed that after starting it up it sometimes works fine and sometimes fails. With fails i mean: windows ui buttons not working. The graphs in task manager performance stop. Cant close or open programs, etcA few other noticable things are...
  7. PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing: so I did the latest windows 10 update and ever since I did it my pc will freeze for a second every 5 ish seconds I don't know if its my mouse because i check for driver updates and nothing i uninstalled my mouse and that didn't fix it (new mouse as well). I also just...
  8. PC keeps freezing.

PC keeps freezing.: Specs from the start to clear confusion. CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 8-core 3.2 Ghz SSD: Patriot Burst 120 GB HDD: Some 1TB Drive GPU: Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2070 Motherboard: Asrock A320M-HDV R4.0 RAM: SK Hynix DDR4 16GB RAM 2x8 - So, what's going on here is that my PC started...
  9. PC keeps freezings

PC keeps freezings: When my computer is on for some time, it sometimes just randomly freezes. My screen gets stuck and i cant do anything with my mouse or with my keyboard. If i click the capslock or numlock button on it the lights will not go on. Another weird thing is that when i am watching a...
  10. PC Keeps Freezing

PC Keeps Freezing: Hello. I've begun to encounter an increasing amount of complete freezes on my PC in the past few days. They usually require for the program to be completely closed before it begins working again. This has me concerned, as I have 16 GB of RAM, an i7-7500U 2.7Ghz CPU, and only...