Windows 10: PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software.

Discus and support PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; happens when I'm gaming, doesn't matter the game. The games I'm playing don't create crash report but I have Minidump files that I cant figure out. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Verified cat inspector, Feb 25, 2024.

1. PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software.

happens when I'm gaming, doesn't matter the game. The games I'm playing don't create crash report but I have Minidump files that I cant figure out. It also doesn't go to blue screen. I have ran the minidump file and got this but I'm not sure what I'm doing "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50". I also ran SFC and it came back good. https://drive.google.com/file/d/146LdzVTZpOsdcd2pZJEJ9DTIZHJOnSQK/view?usp=drive_link

:)

Verified cat inspector, Feb 25, 2024

2. PC freezes with buzzing sound restart automatically

PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software. 404798d1706942592t-pc-freezes-buzzing-sound-restart-automatically-image_2024-02-03_094309563.png
    i don't know which one but I think you mean this
    PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software. 404799d1706942683t-pc-freezes-buzzing-sound-restart-automatically-image_2024-02-03_094442398.png
    - - - Updated - - -
    I was watching my card temp it was normal

mohammed sh, Feb 25, 2024
  3. PC Freezes, buzzes, and then hard restarts.

So when I'm playing a game of Fortnite or Rocket League, and then all the sudden my PC freezes. While it is frozen it buzzes very loudly. (My physical PC does not buzz) After about 10 seconds, my computer hard restarts. No "Restarting" with a loading circle,
    it just restarts as if I just turned it on. I want to know what I need to fix, repair, or replace.

My current specs:

GTX Geforce 650 TI GPU

MSI 760GMA P34 FX AM3+ MOBO

AMD 6300 FX CPU

Lepa N500 PSU

128 GB SDD

700 GB HDD

8 GB of DDR3

P.S

I am running a 64 bit Windows 10 Pro

David Voronv, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Popotaro Win User

PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software.

PC restarts with buzzing sound

Hi, for the last two weeks my pc is doing weird and annoying things. My computer is rebooting randomly with an annoying buzzing sound.
    It happens when playing games or watching videos on youtube for example. It's not 24/7 but it happens quite a lot.
    Two things can happen:

- My pc freezes with that buzzing sound and it stays like that until I push the shutdown button
    - My pc freezes with that buzzings sound for 3-4 secs and then it reboots

I never get an error code or BSOD, I don't know what it's happening.
    I checked the temp and it's fine.
    I tried formatting the pc but still happens so it's a hardware issue I guess.
    Any idea?

My pc:
    CPU: i7 7700k
    GPU: GTX 1080
    RAM: 16 GB
    MB: MSI Z270 pc mate
    PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Popotaro, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software.

1. PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software. - Similar Threads - Buzzes freezes restarts

2. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  3. PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software.: happens when I'm gaming, doesn't matter the game. The games I'm playing don't create crash report but I have Minidump files that I cant figure out. It also doesn't go to blue screen. I have ran the minidump file and got this but I'm not sure what I'm doing...
  4. PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts: This started after i installed new ram and ssd and happens in some apps like chrome Microsoft edge and some games.I downloaded burnintest and tested everything ram cpu gpu ssd on100% and it was alright no errors appeared I updated sata controler realtek HD audio driver Intel...
  5. PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound: Hello,There is already a lot of topics about the issue, but they didn't help me. The PC is freezing and crushing with a loudly buzzing sound duriong playing games. The seller checked the hardware 2 times, didn't reproduce the issue, and changed all hardware parts for free....
  6. PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound

PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound: Hello,There is already a lot of topics about the issue, but they didn't help me. The PC is freezing and crushing with a loudly buzzing sound duriong playing games. The seller checked the hardware 2 times, didn't reproduce the issue, and changed all hardware parts for free....
  7. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...
  8. Cant figure out why my PC freezes randomly sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant figure out why my PC freezes randomly sometimes: So I've been having an issue with I presume Windows 10 on my newly built gaming PC. Out of nowhere, usually when watching YouTube / Twitch or something, the picture just freezes. I can move my mouse around, and hear anything in the background, but everything else seems...
  9. trying to figure out if its a driver or hardware causing this

trying to figure out if its a driver or hardware causing this: my computer keeps crashing at random moments and both screens go black and i have to manually reset computer and also get the occasional bsod. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff800646e3314,...
  10. Windows 10 PC freezes and I cant figure out the cause.

Windows 10 PC freezes and I cant figure out the cause.: Hello, Recently I have been having this issue where if I leave my computer alone from anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours it freezes, forcing me to force a restart using the power button. The freeze itself allows the mouse to move around, but clicking and using the keyboard...