Windows 10: Pc cannot be reset (error message)?

Discus and support Pc cannot be reset (error message)? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] someone can write me a solution, please. Pc lässt sich nicht zurücksetzen (Fehlermeldung)? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SirStronghold, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Pc cannot be reset (error message)?

Pc cannot be reset (error message)? 0_big.jpg

Pc cannot be reset (error message)? 1_big.jpg

someone can write me a solution, please.

:)

SirStronghold, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Aug 1, 2020
  4. KRBell Win User

Pc cannot be reset (error message)?

Error message: There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.

After step 5, I got the error

"The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."

and when i try to reset, still no go.

suggestions?

KRBell, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Pc cannot be reset (error message)?

1. Pc cannot be reset (error message)? - Similar Threads - cannot reset error

2. PC Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Error Message: PC Brings up “The user profile service has failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded” after I completely reset it. I tried to recover it but it says the recover save is corrupted, I tried going into save mode and doing things but nothing seems to work I’ve looked at...
  3. Cannot reset pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reset pc: I’ve tried many things to reset my pc. It says recovery environment not found and it also doesn’t let me create a recovery drive. I’ve searched multiple videos and nothing seems to work. Like I’ve literally tried everything and I still cannot seem to find the problem. Any...
  4. Cannot reset pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot reset pc: I’ve tried many things to reset my pc. It says recovery environment not found and it also doesn’t let me create a recovery drive. I’ve searched multiple videos and nothing seems to work. Like I’ve literally tried everything and I still cannot seem to find the problem. Any...
  5. Cannot reset pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Error message when resetting the PC?

Error message when resetting the PC?: Hello, Today I wanted to set up my PC for the first time. This worked fine until I got this error message (see picture). When I press "OK" or X the PC restarts itself but the error message comes back. Does anyone have a solution? [ATTACH] Fehlermeldung beim PC neu...
  7. Cannot reset this PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot reset this PC: trying to reinstall windows 10, but it keeps on saying no enough space, even tho I chose to remove everything. What should I do? submitted by /u/AntDoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1ng5v/cannot_reset_this_pc/
  8. Cannot reset pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot reset pc: Well,basically one day i needed help to improve frames per second in games,and someone said delete system32 folder,i couldnt do that but i could delete some files in there,so i did it and my computer is now currently messed up.It doesnt let me reset pc from scratch,i cant...
  9. pc error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc error message: Hye my pc I getting an message called page found in nonpaged area and restarts again this is happening while I try play games.please give me the solution to solve this....
  10. Cannot Reset PC

Cannot Reset PC: i've been having bad problems lately with my pc it will randomly shutdown or sometimes reboots it seems to be completely random cause it will shutdown like 20 mins into a game like gta 5 high graphics but now it has been dying on me while using firefox and if i turn my pc...