Windows 10: PC cannot start correctly

Discus and support PC cannot start correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so its a kinda long story get ready. I accidentally downloaded malware, but I had already clicked yes to "make changes to your PC". So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LionHeart47, Jun 27, 2020.

1. PC cannot start correctly

Ok so its a kinda long story get ready.

I accidentally downloaded malware, but I had already clicked yes to "make changes to your PC". So I immediately ran Malware Bytes, and it got rid of like 300 malware data, or so I thought. So as as a final step, it needed me to restart my computer. I restarted but then I got the Automatic Repair message where it told me my PC did not start correctly. So far I have tried restarting like 5 times, shutting off my computer, and rebooting it into safe mode. All of the attempts lead back to the Automatic Repair message. By the way I do not have any save points, and I built the PC myself.

Please help I really need this PC to be working soon because of online school in the fall, plus I am on the computer a lot with Covid-19 being around.

:)

LionHeart47, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 27, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond PC cannot start correctly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 27, 2020
  4. PC cannot start correctly

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

PC cannot start correctly

1. PC cannot start correctly - Similar Threads - cannot start correctly

2. PC not starting correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not starting correctly: PC not restarting correctly. Automatic repair not working and no ideas how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-not-starting-correctly/d9182977-afd7-493b-80bd-e5eb4fdb591a
  3. PC not starting correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not starting correctly: PC not restarting correctly. Automatic repair not working and no ideas how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-not-starting-correctly/d9182977-afd7-493b-80bd-e5eb4fdb591a
  4. PC not starting correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Pc didn’t start correctly

Pc didn’t start correctly: My pc didn’t start correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-didnt-start-correctly/a70c0dc2-f2ae-4ee5-8ca6-b44a5efa176e
  6. pc won't start correctly.

pc won't start correctly.: i forgot when this happened but, my pc recently stopped working, when i turn it on it loads normally but when it goes to the windows logo screen with the spinning dots it suddenly shows the blue screen " we ran into a problem with your pc " and so on, then it shuts off and...
  7. Pc did not start correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc did not start correctly.: I restarted my pc but then a message displaying your pc did not start correctly. I have tried so many times to fix it with every option but nothing seems to work. I wrote commands into the command prompt and none worked, I tried a system restore and that didn’t work and I...
  8. PC DID NOT START CORRECTLY

PC DID NOT START CORRECTLY: Please help me, I have problem with my HP ENVY X360 cannot sign in because whenever switch on it keep sayingPREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR below HP signs at the beginning. After a few second screen turn to blue color and saidAUTOMATIC REPAIR but yet I cannot solved it. Please...
  9. pc not starting correctly

pc not starting correctly: I just got this pc a year ago and last night I restarted it before i went to sleep and there was a update so i just left it with my monitor turned off and i tried to turn it on today but it just shows me this page that reads "Automatic Repair, your pc did not start correctly"...
  10. PC did not start correctly cannot fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC did not start correctly cannot fix: My laptop randomly was unable to boot (not following any drop or specific event), booting in automatic repair mode and telling me that my pc did not start correctly. when I try to trouble shoot, I cannot restore system as there are no restore points and I cannot go back to...