Windows 10: PC can't detect/recognize internet driver

Discus and support PC can't detect/recognize internet driver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I own a A405UQ laptop with a Windows 10 OS and for almost a year now it has the problem of disconnecting from the internet at the most random times and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/greasersquinty, Mar 16, 2020.

1. PC can't detect/recognize internet driver

I own a A405UQ laptop with a Windows 10 OS and for almost a year now it has the problem of disconnecting from the internet at the most random times and being unable to detect any wireless network. When I checked Device Manager, whenever this problem happens, the driver disappears from the list like it doesn't exist. The problem wasn't so bad at first but a few months later it got to the point where my PC acts like this almost all the time and only if I am lucky, the driver appears, works, and connects for an hour or less. Last night I reset my PC and thought the problem was solved for real but the problem appeared again a few minutes ago. This is driving me crazy and I need a stable connection for some of the programs I use for my classes, I don't know what to do at this point.

submitted by /u/greasersquinty
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/greasersquinty, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Wil Pan Win User

CD driver is not detecting

Hello RasmaShaikh. This is Wil an independent advisor. I would love to help you with your concern about CD Driver cannot be detected. Since the driver is not detected, I presumed that your computer cannot detect the CD Drive itself. You may follow the
    troubleshooting steps on this link
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/314060...
    but the usual resolution is Method 5 which is deleting corrupted registry. I hope my suggestions help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible.
    Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

Wil Pan, May 26, 2020
  3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 26, 2020
  4. PC can't detect/recognize internet driver

Windows won’t let my internet through.

Hi Tylor,

For us to pin down this issue on your computer, particularly with Internet Explorer, may we know if you've already tried resetting Internet Explorer? If you haven't tried that yet, then you can follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Go to Tools, then click Internet Options.
    • Click Connections, then go to LAN settings, and uncheck the option “Automatically detect settings” and click
      Apply & OK.
    • After that, re-open Internet Explorer.

You may also temporarily turn off the Firewall and antivirus settings.

Let us know the outcome after performing the suggested steps.

Marque Lor, May 26, 2020
Thema:

PC can't detect/recognize internet driver

1. PC can't detect/recognize internet driver - Similar Threads - can't detect recognize

2. PC Can't Detect Both Monitors Drivers Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Can't Detect Both Monitors Drivers Issue: I have a user whose HP Elitebook 845 G8 can't detect any of their monitors. I did all the updates and optional updates from Windows Update Settings. I plugged my laptop into their docking station and the monitors came up so I'm thinking it's a driver issue with the USB Ports...
  3. PC Can't Detect Both Monitors Drivers Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Can't Detect Both Monitors Drivers Issue: I have a user whose HP Elitebook 845 G8 can't detect any of their monitors. I did all the updates and optional updates from Windows Update Settings. I plugged my laptop into their docking station and the monitors came up so I'm thinking it's a driver issue with the USB Ports...
  4. Can't Connect PC to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Connect PC to Internet: I have a router connected to a tp-link mesh, with 3 decos that increase the reach of my wi-fi. It works very well on all my devices, except on my PC, which when connected via wireless, does not give off any internet, No internet, secured and when connected via ethernet...
  5. Can't Connect PC to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Connect PC to Internet: I have a router connected to a tp-link mesh, with 3 decos that increase the reach of my wi-fi. It works very well on all my devices, except on my PC, which when connected via wireless, does not give off any internet, No internet, secured and when connected via ethernet...
  6. Can't detect any internet connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't detect any internet connection: A day or two after my touchpad setting became missing I have yet to fix this due to my schedule, now my laptop can't detect any internet whatsoever. I tried shutting on and off, restarting it, force shutting down, and it didn't work. It can't detect any shred of internet,...
  7. PC Not Recognizing GPU / Can't Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Not Recognizing GPU / Can't Update: I recently formatted my PC and now Windows is not recognizing my GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti. The only devices that show up in Device Manager are "Intel HD Graphics" and "Video Controller VGA Compatible." In dxdiag, the display device is listed as "Microsoft Basic Display...
  8. PC can't detect 2nd Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC can't detect 2nd Monitor: My PC has two hdmi ports. I am trying to setup a TV as a second monitor. I have a samsung monitor connected to my pc via hdmi. everything works. I connect my tv to the pc via the second hdmi port but my pc does not detect it all. I have looked everywhere and done pretty much...
  9. Wired internet PC won't recognize wireless PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wired internet PC won't recognize wireless PCs: I have 3 PCs in my home. 1 hardwired to the router, other 2 connect through WIFI. All 3 connect to the internet OK. The 2 wireless machines can recognize the wired PC and transfer files to it, but not to each other. Wired machine cannot find or recognize either wireless...
  10. Can't detect servers and random internet give outs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't detect servers and random internet give outs: I am an avid gamer. recently I've switched internet providers. I have been given their "excellent" modem. Issue is, I can no longer detect servers and sometimes i randomly have moments of no internet. my internet provider says its supposed to be 25KB/s but that seems to be...