Windows 10: PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes!

Discus and support PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've got my Aorus B450 pro mobo stuck in a perpetual loop of trying and failing to boot. It can't even make it to the POST screen anymore, poor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IchBinJonny, Feb 4, 2023.

1. PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes!

I've got my Aorus B450 pro mobo stuck in a perpetual loop of trying and failing to boot. It can't even make it to the POST screen anymore, poor thing.Last thing I did was disable CRM can't remember if that was the correct acronym but basically I mean Legacy mode to make the system boot EUFI as a priority, then activate Secure Boot after that. It asked me to enable User Mode first before activating Secure Boot by going in to the certificates menu and clicking one of the options, which I did.I reattempted activating Secure Boot now I'd done as instructed, but I was presented with a different

:)

IchBinJonny, Feb 4, 2023

2. Can`t access the BIOS on my pc

hi Vanessa Oca,

thanks to answer my question, first of all...

but the problem is since I upgrade my pc to windows 10 I cant get access into the BIOS.

when i was using the windows 7 was able to access if i would press the "del" a few times while the pc was booting up.

But now it doesn`t work, not even f8 that before would let me get into the boot menu....

what should I do?

I already have tried to the option of the troubleshooting "start-up repair" and still did not work.

and again i want to mention that this is not a UEFI bios, is the old type of BIOS.

Fabio_ninja, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Can`t access the BIOS on my pc

I`m trying to access the BIOS of my pc that is running on Windows 10 OS, but I can`t access at all.

this is a old pc and still has the old style of the BIOS and not the newer ones UEFI. Is anyone knows how to do it? Please!

Fabio_ninja, Feb 4, 2023
  4. PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes!

Can`t access the BIOS on my pc

Hello Fabio,

The method to access the BIOS varies with the PC manufacturer. What we recommend is that you refer to your computer manual for the steps or reach out with your PC manufacturer for further assistance.

Feel free to post your query should you need assistance.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes!

1. PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes! - Similar Threads - can't boot POST

2. After disk partition, can't even access BIOS or Boot menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After disk partition, can't even access BIOS or Boot menu: My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 15 5000 5502. My laptop was working fine but I wanted the C partition to be bigger.I installed Macrorit Partition Expert Free Edition. There was 500 MB 'unallocated space' between C and D. I decided to merge this 500 MB and about 70 GB from D...
  3. After disk partition, can't even access BIOS or Boot menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After disk partition, can't even access BIOS or Boot menu: My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 15 5000 5502. My laptop was working fine but I wanted the C partition to be bigger.I installed Macrorit Partition Expert Free Edition. There was 500 MB 'unallocated space' between C and D. I decided to merge this 500 MB and about 70 GB from D...
  4. After disk partition, can't even access BIOS or Boot menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes!

PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes!: I've got my Aorus B450 pro mobo stuck in a perpetual loop of trying and failing to boot. It can't even make it to the POST screen anymore, poor thing.Last thing I did was disable CRM can't remember if that was the correct acronym but basically I mean Legacy mode to make the...
  6. PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes!: I've got my Aorus B450 pro mobo stuck in a perpetual loop of trying and failing to boot. It can't even make it to the POST screen anymore, poor thing.Last thing I did was disable CRM can't remember if that was the correct acronym but basically I mean Legacy mode to make the...
  7. PC can't boot into BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC can't boot into BIOS: Hello,I got this problem recently on my old laptop, I wanted to boot into BIOS I tried both ways but the screen just turns black for some seconds and boots back into windows....
  8. PC can't boot into BIOS

PC can't boot into BIOS: Hello,I got this problem recently on my old laptop, I wanted to boot into BIOS I tried both ways but the screen just turns black for some seconds and boots back into windows....
  9. PC can't boot into BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Can't access BIOS, Can't boot from USB/DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access BIOS, Can't boot from USB/DVD: Hi My problem is that I can't access UEFI Firmware settings or Boot from USB/DVD in the Advanced startup. They are missing. What can I do? I want to go back to windows 8.1 (Don't have windows.old folder), but it gives me an error when I install it when windows is running....