Windows 10: PC can't find Wifi after update

Discus and support PC can't find Wifi after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After the latest update the computer doesn't find my wifi anymore. My phone and tablet are working just fine and I exclude a problem with the box. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dortekatzling, Jul 31, 2019.

1. PC can't find Wifi after update

After the latest update the computer doesn't find my wifi anymore. My phone and tablet are working just fine and I exclude a problem with the box.

I have several other wifi that are detected but not my own.

Any ideas? Thanks very much

:)

Dortekatzling, Jul 31, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond PC can't find Wifi after update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 31, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 31, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

PC can't find Wifi after update

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool PC can't find Wifi after update :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

PC can't find Wifi after update

1. PC can't find Wifi after update - Similar Threads - can't find Wifi

2. can't find wifi option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find wifi option: can't find wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-wifi-option/0d5cb05a-cfc4-4b11-86ca-74058e7fe3ff
  3. can't find wifi option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't find wifi option: can't find wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-wifi-option/0d5cb05a-cfc4-4b11-86ca-74058e7fe3ff
  4. Can't find wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find wifi network: Hello. I'm experiencing a problem about the Wifi network. When I connect to a network, My wi-fi network doesn't show up on the list. And only other wi-fi network is detected. Then I restarted the wifi, it says "can't find wifi network" on the list. Only restarting the laptop...
  5. No wifi to PC after update

No wifi to PC after update: My Dell Opti-flex updated Windows 10 last night 5/13/20, and my wifi does not connect. I have read the threads from a previous, similar occurrence, and I will try them. Does anyone else have the current problem and any answers for it? Evan...
  6. Can't find WiFi settings

Can't find WiFi settings: Hi, Usually I can connect to the internet usinh WiFi and i can turn it on and off etc. But I can no longer do that instead of showing WiFi settings it now shows dial up settings.[IMG] I've already tried troubleshooting and looking at Change Adapter Settings all that...
  7. Cannot find WiFi settings after update

Cannot find WiFi settings after update: Hi, We have recently completed an update and since then, we are unable to locate any wifi settings or networks. When we select the error message in the bottom right of the screen for "Networks & Internet Settings" the only option that is appearing is Airplane mode. When I...
  8. Can't connect to WiFi after update

Can't connect to WiFi after update: My specs: Ryzen 3 3.2Ghz Gtx 1050ti WiFi card- TP link :qualcom atheros communications Inc 8GB of DDR4 3200Mhz RAM After several updates I have lost the ability to connect to WiFi, The router appears but when I try to connect it says "unable to connect to this network". On...
  9. Can't connect to WiFi after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't connect to WiFi after update: My specs: Ryzen 3 3.2Ghz Gtx 1050ti WiFi card- TP link :qualcom atheros communications Inc 8GB of DDR4 3200Mhz RAM After several updates I have lost the ability to connect to WiFi, The router appears but when I try to connect it says "unable to connect to this network". On...
  10. Can't find my wifi?

Can't find my wifi?: I have 2 wifi : FIOS-LIPT8 & FIOS-LIPT8-5G. I have connected to both of them, but recently I can only connect to FIOS-LIPT8. The other wifi does not show up on the available list of networks. I was wondering how I can access FIOS-LIPT8-5G....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc cant find wi