Windows 10: PC can't play an MP-3 track

Discus and support PC can't play an MP-3 track in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a cd I made 11 years ago. It froze half way thru 1 out of 8 tracks. I got this message: 0x80070017... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TOMMCKEEVER, Jan 26, 2019.

1. PC can't play an MP-3 track

I have a cd I made 11 years ago. It froze half way thru 1 out of 8 tracks. I got this message:

0x80070017

:)

TOMMCKEEVER, Jan 26, 2019

2. Music tracks not play in order on n95

Hi

When I add music to my n95 they never play in the track list order (also if select the appropriate m3u playlist too)

Any ideas? Doesn't seem to matter if mp, aac or whatever format.

Thanks in advance for any help

petekuk---01, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Continuous Track Play

Hi

You don't say which phone you have, if it is a 6680 it is quite straight forward, you simply mark the tracks you want to play and add them to a track list that you name, then play your track list

Cheville

cheville---01, Jan 26, 2019
  4. PC can't play an MP-3 track

6233 Music Track Names

Using 6234, Vodafone version of 6233, and transferred mp3s into phone. They play, but I cannot create any track lists. The files, and ringtones and alerts supplied with the phone all show as tracks to play.

Any ideas how to create playlists?

I am not using the PC Nokia suite as I don't run Windows PC can't play an MP-3 track :) but the creation of playlists seems to be in a phone menu, which suggests it can be done on the phone.

peterqb---01, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

PC can't play an MP-3 track

1. PC can't play an MP-3 track - Similar Threads - can't play track

2. How to play all tracks on album?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to play all tracks on album?: How to play all tracks on album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-all-tracks-on-album/5a8dacfc-9e93-4a9f-a7f0-47a71fb87036
  3. Can I play a hidden track? How?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I play a hidden track? How?: I think to best understand this question, I'll refer to text from Discogs.com: Track 0 is a bonus track that is unlisted in the layout. To get to the unlisted track before the first track, you must scan backwards around 2 minutes, and then let the disc play. It will have a...
  4. truckers mp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    truckers mp: HI CAN ANY ONE HELP PLEASE, IM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL TRUCKERS MP FOR SOME REASON ITS NOT INSTALL , DOES ANYONE THINK I NEED A NEW HARD DRIVE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/truckers-mp/751458b2-5230-4ead-ae4b-dbccaf8702f8
  5. Surface Laptop 3 Keyboard and Track Pad not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop 3 Keyboard and Track Pad not working: I had just finished using my well-functioning Surface Laptop 3, and when I had closed to work on other things. Afterward I had come back to the laptop and the keyboard and track pad were not responding whatsoever. The only button that does respond is the power button. I...
  6. Converting WMA music files to MP-3 safely.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Converting WMA music files to MP-3 safely.: I see free downloads to convert music files from WMA to MP-3, but when I read the small print they are also gaining access to my music library and other parts of my computer. Does Microsoft have a specific download for this purpose built into my Windows 10, or is there a...
  7. PC Tracking Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC Tracking Malware: Malware tracking my pc. It takes over or disables everything Now I can't run a command prompt, It took over Malwarebytes. I have reformatted 10 times or more in the last 30 days I am 99% the person lives behind me I have run all of Microsoft malware programs &...
  8. MP4 becomes a MP file that cannot be played.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MP4 becomes a MP file that cannot be played.: I have a collection of MP4 files. When I try to play some of them Windows Media Player cannot play them. The on clue is that the troubled is identified in it's folder icon shows it as a MP. They were all MP4 originally. What does this mean and how do I restore them to play...
  9. Playing split track cds with multiple tracks per song

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing split track cds with multiple tracks per song: I need to play a split track cd in the music only track to practice and then perform a musical play. I ripped the cd and then would get it to work with an adjustment that turns out to be on the mother board but the music is in several tracks per song and it pauses slightly...
  10. Music Preview Can't Play some Tracks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music Preview Can't Play some Tracks.: Just thought I'd try playing Music Preview after I clean formatted today. However its coming up with this screen preventing me from playing some tracks. [img] 6466