Windows 10: pc cant project to another screen even after updating drivers & checking hardware.

Discus and support pc cant project to another screen even after updating drivers & checking hardware. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently i upgraded my pc windows from win 7 to win 10 / and upgraded 32 bit to 64 bit. but a problem was caused. Now my PC cant project to another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fayaz Ahmad_1, Jun 17, 2021.

1. pc cant project to another screen even after updating drivers & checking hardware.

Recently i upgraded my pc windows from win 7 to win 10 / and upgraded 32 bit to 64 bit. but a problem was caused. Now my PC cant project to another screen. I tried updating drivers and again unintalling the drivers in device manager and updating them. Checked my hardware cables. even tried installing graphic cards from AMD.com & NVIDIA.com, but they wont support my system. and few more actions suggested on you tube by experts. but all in vain. I still cant my pc cant project to another screen.I have a AMD sempron 140 processor 2.71 GHz. / & ASUS motherboard M2N68-AM S

:)

Fayaz Ahmad_1, Jun 17, 2021

2. PC can't project to another screen since Windows 10 update

Dell laptop XPS L502X

after some Windows 10 update suddenly i cannot project second screen, nothing is detected.

i tried all the steps.

• Uninstalled drivers and reinstalling / updating drivers
    • Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check
    • Run this program in Compatibility mode - old version
    HD Graphics 3000

Geoforce GT540M

Please fix this issues

Thank you

Prabu

Padmanathaprabu Chandran, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

pc cant project to another screen even after updating drivers & checking hardware.

Unable to project PC screen to TV

Hi Pat,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• How are you trying to project the Laptop screen?
    • Are you receiving any error message?
    • Were you able to project the laptop screen to TV earlier?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks
    and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

pc cant project to another screen even after updating drivers & checking hardware.

1. pc cant project to another screen even after updating drivers & checking hardware. - Similar Threads - cant project another

2. Not able to Project Another screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to Project Another screen: my laptop will not project to my tv screen/ another PC screen any more and it did before I use a HDMI cord. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-project-another-screen/25c4bc7b-88bd-4e04-9a09-93a8542b5af5
  3. Not able to Project Another screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to Project Another screen: my laptop will not project to my tv screen/ another PC screen any more and it did before I use a HDMI cord. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-project-another-screen/25c4bc7b-88bd-4e04-9a09-93a8542b5af5
  4. Not able to Project Another screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. your PC can't project to another screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your PC can't project to another screen.: it wass happen when last update windows 10. And i has been try update driver and re-install, but still not working. can u help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-cant-project-to-another-screen/f6ee88e4-92ce-447e-8b25-5cddea612c70
  6. your PC can't project to another screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your PC can't project to another screen.: it wass happen when last update windows 10. And i has been try update driver and re-install, but still not working. can u help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-cant-project-to-another-screen/f6ee88e4-92ce-447e-8b25-5cddea612c70
  7. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using another video...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using another video...: I have an Inspiron13-7378 that I am trying to connect to an external monitor. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, searching for a windows 10 update, installing other drivers, multiple different monitors, and multiple different hdmi...
  8. Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver

in Windows 10 News
    Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 comes with native ability to project to another screen (wired or wireless). All you need to do is press Win+P and it will display options to manage the extended display. However, at times, you might encounter the following [...] This post Your PC...
  9. your pc cant project to second screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    your pc cant project to second screen: my pc cannot project to second screen after updating the windows. it says that try reinstalling the driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/your-pc-cant-project-to-second-screen/c8083678-86c7-46fa-9151-087cea136a8e
  10. Change PC Screen in Project to another monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Change PC Screen in Project to another monitor: Hi all! First time posting here. I have a bit of a problem and I need help figuring this out. So, when I go to Project to either extend, duplicate or change screens, if I click PC screen (top option), Windows automatically switches to my "other" display. This all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc is refusing to project to second screen after windows installation

2. Your PC cant project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using another video card.

3. I cant project after window update