Windows 10: PC Can't Run Many Games

Discus and support PC Can't Run Many Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I built myself this pc and it was working fine, but games started to crash. Games that crash--- Sea Of Thieves Microsoft : Astroneer Microsoft :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Secret_Agent_G, Oct 23, 2021.

1. PC Can't Run Many Games

I built myself this pc and it was working fine, but games started to crash. Games that crash--- Sea Of Thieves Microsoft : Astroneer Microsoft : Minecraft JAVA : Minecraft Bedrock Microsoft : Fortnite Epic. Games that work --- Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft : Terra Tech Steam : Roblox Microsoft. The PC has IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3.60 GHz, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, and 16 gigs of RAM. I'm fairly convinced the Ram and Memory isn't the problem, because I've watch the task manager while playing and it just crashes for no reason. I haven't played Mi

:)

Secret_Agent_G, Oct 23, 2021

2. Wanting to run old games

Hi Jameson,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check the compatibility of the game with Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Oct 23, 2021
  3. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 23, 2021
  4. PC Can't Run Many Games

Unable to run a game on Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- When you say 'ive tried troubleshooting', what are you referring to?

- Did you check in compatibility mode?

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with all the necessary information and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

PC Can't Run Many Games

1. PC Can't Run Many Games - Similar Threads - Can't Run Many

2. My pc can't run any game!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc can't run any game!: My pc can normally run games like fortnite or dbd ect with 60 fps and no issues.But today i woke up and it can't run any game.It boots up the game but all of them get 2 fps max.I restarted it and still nothing.Any solution please?...
  3. My pc can't run any game!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc can't run any game!: My pc can normally run games like fortnite or dbd ect with 60 fps and no issues.But today i woke up and it can't run any game.It boots up the game but all of them get 2 fps max.I restarted it and still nothing.Any solution please?...
  4. My pc can't run any game!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Can't Run Many Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Can't Run Many Games: I built myself this pc and it was working fine, but games started to crash. Games that crash--- Sea Of Thieves Microsoft : Astroneer Microsoft : Minecraft JAVA : Minecraft Bedrock Microsoft : Fortnite Epic. Games that work --- Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft : Terra Tech Steam :...
  6. Can't run many programs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run many programs on Windows 10: Every time I try to run several programs on Windows 10 for example 'Winamp', 'Steam', 'Origin', 'Battle.net', 'Ubisoft Game Launcher', and more they don't launch with an error message 'This app can't run on your PC', which did not happen in the past. Is there any way to fix...
  7. Can't run games anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run games anymore: Hello, So I've had this issue lately that I'm not able to launch some games, or when I launch them, it will take forever to get them opened, if they don't crash before it opens, or freeze. I can launch some games like Battlefield V from the Origin Store, Dead Cells from...
  8. Can't run games that run on EasyAntiCheat...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run games that run on EasyAntiCheat...: I've got a question. Am i the only one that has an issue running EasyAntiCheat games? Like, I wanted to play a game called Apex Legends but as i open the game a window pops up saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000142)...After i press OK a...
  9. Can't play many games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play many games: Hello Microsoft community, I have been facing a problem with many multiplayer games from Microsoft store. I can not play warrobots, metal force and many multiplayer games. Multiplayer works for some games such as asphalt 8 airborne and many other games out there in store....
  10. Can't Run Steam Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Run Steam Games: I just finished building my PC, and I downloaded DirectX but Im getting an alert from Xenuine with error code 00000A00/0019 and MSVCP140.dll, what do i need to download in order to run my games?...