Windows 10: PC can't wake fully from sleep or hibernation - gives this error

Discus and support PC can't wake fully from sleep or hibernation - gives this error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. Suddently my PC can't wake up from sleep or hibernation anymore. It will try, but when it reaches thestate where the login screen for password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Burgurne, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Burgurne Win User

PC can't wake fully from sleep or hibernation - gives this error

Hello.
    Suddently my PC can't wake up from sleep or hibernation anymore. It will try, but when it reaches thestate where the login screen for password should be shown, it either just shows a black screen or it reboot. Before black screen or reboot, it has a lot of HDD activity. In the Windows log this is shown:

0xa0_608_STACKPTR_ERROR_secnvme!NVMePoCheckF0State 0 BlueScreen Ikke tilgængelig 1c74de02-48f3-455f-92cf-721983b27222 a0 608 ffffa981303e01f8 0 0 10_0_17763 0_0 256_1 \\?\C:\Windows\Minidump\010519-11265-01.dmp \\?\C:\Windows\TEMP\WER-14046-0.sysdata.xml \\?\C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER40D1.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER40E2.tmp.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER40F1.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4111.tmp.txt \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_a0_15899aced7b3dddc1a29ca089c9a36e91e9 74ef_00000000_cab_10a09bc3 0 ff934cad-a827-4e5a-9dea-ca8a77505548 268435456 0
    Any idea what that is, and how to correct it?

:)

Burgurne, Jan 5, 2019

2. Hibernation and Sleep not working on my WIndows 10 PC after latest update

Hello,

There are many possible reasons for this hibernation and sleep not working issue. The most common causes are
    corrupted Power settings or outdated display drivers. In order for us to efficiently assist you with your concern regarding the issue of waking up from sleep/hibernation, we just have a few questions for you:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Did you get any error messages upon waking up your computer from hibernation/sleep?
    • Have you also tried performing the power troubleshooter?
    If you still haven't, we suggest trying the steps below:

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.

Delete the current power plan and create it again.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Hibernate After Sleep

I am using Windows 10 and it keeps hibernating sometime after going to sleep. It does not wake to hibernate long enough to create an event. If I put it in sleep and then try to wake it a few moments later, it will try to wake, but hibernated instead. It
    wouldn't be bad, but it takes about 4x as long to wake from hibernation than it does to start from off.

I have:

• tried to change the update orchestrater reboot to not wake the computer, but it gives an error message after entering a password for an administrator account.
    • looked for AdaptiveSleepService, but it does not exist on my computer. It is neither in a folder nor listed in services.
    • made sure the Hibernate After setting is set to Never.
    • made sure everything is up-to-date.
    • an unknown network controller that needs a driver. Hardware ID PCI\VEN_1AE9&DEV_0310&SUBSYS_00001AE9&REV_02. The ID states that it is for a wireless controller. Though, I already have the wireless controller driver installed and it is working perfectly.
    • Asus Aura Sync that does not always maintain settings or restart after starting the computer from the above issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it.
    • set Allow Hybrid Sleep to off.

TytusStrube, Jan 5, 2019
  4. claylomax Win User

Shutting down, hibernating, or sleeping?

I only get hibernate and allow wake timers not allow hybrid sleep.

claylomax, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

1. PC can't wake fully from sleep or hibernation - gives this error - Similar Threads - can't wake fully

2. PC wakes up from sleep instead of hibernating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wakes up from sleep instead of hibernating: Hello Ms Community, I have an interesting problem I need your help with.As in the title, my PC is set up to turn screen off after 15 min, go to sleep after 30 min and finally hibernate after 120 min of inactivity. It does the first 2 things without a hitch, but has problems...
  3. PC wakes up from sleep instead of hibernating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC wakes up from sleep instead of hibernating: Hello Ms Community, I have an interesting problem I need your help with.As in the title, my PC is set up to turn screen off after 15 min, go to sleep after 30 min and finally hibernate after 120 min of inactivity. It does the first 2 things without a hitch, but has problems...
  4. PC waking from sleep or hibernation on its own

PC waking from sleep or hibernation on its own: Recently my desktop computer will not sleep or hibernate. about 30 seconds after switching to sleep or hibernate the pc wakes up again. I am using Window 10 Home all updated to with the latest updates. Can anyone help please?...
  5. PC waking from sleep or hibernation on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC waking from sleep or hibernation on its own: Recently my desktop computer will not sleep or hibernate. about 30 seconds after switching to sleep or hibernate the pc wakes up again. I am using Window 10 Home all updated to with the latest updates. Can anyone help please?...
  6. PC waking from sleep or hibernation on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Task scheduler wakes from sleep/hibernation but PC then goes back to sleep/hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task scheduler wakes from sleep/hibernation but PC then goes back to sleep/hibernation: Hi,I have a HP EliteBook 840 G1 with Windows 10.I am looking to put my laptop to sleep/hibernation each night at a set time. Then the scheduler will wake the PC at a set time and run a .bat file. The Windows scheduler wakes the PC fine but after a few minutes it goes back to...
  8. Task scheduler wakes from sleep/hibernation but PC then goes back to sleep/hibernation

Task scheduler wakes from sleep/hibernation but PC then goes back to sleep/hibernation: Hi,I have a HP EliteBook 840 G1 with Windows 10.I am looking to put my laptop to sleep/hibernation each night at a set time. Then the scheduler will wake the PC at a set time and run a .bat file. The Windows scheduler wakes the PC fine but after a few minutes it goes back to...
  9. wake from sleep but not hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    wake from sleep but not hibernation: I have a related problem. I would like to set some task scheduler tasks to wake ONLY from sleep and NOT hibernation when on battery power. Is that possible in win 10? Is it possible that certain BIOSes might allow that to be set? Why I want this: I like hibernation...
  10. PC wakes from sleep/hibernate randomly SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wakes from sleep/hibernate randomly SOLUTION: I wanted to contribute and hope this helps someone. I had a problem for about a week, after upgrading to windows 10, where my pc would wake randomly. I went through control panel and power and adjusted all of those settings, made to uncheck the box that allows the pc to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. km:0xa0_608_secnvme_secnvme!unknown_function bsod

2. km:0xa0_608_secnvme_secnvme!unknown_function

3. Power plan settings w10 17763 dissapeared