Windows 10: PC Care Scam

Discus and support PC Care Scam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Alex Jones of PC Care called and installed SUPERAntiSpyware trial software after saying my computer including ID had been transmitting error messages... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChristopherCollins5, Jun 8, 2019.

1. PC Care Scam

Alex Jones of PC Care called and installed SUPERAntiSpyware trial software after saying my computer including ID had been transmitting error messages to Microsoft. As a long time stock holder and lifetime MSN user, I'm disappointed that he knew details about my software and their releases with my phone number!

An online supporter suggested rebooting my Window's 10 system which I've done. He then recommended a reformat.reinstall to restore my computer's integrity. I already had McAfee antivirus software running, so is reformat.reinstall necessary? Where can I learn more about it and the potential problems?

What AntiSpyware does Microsoft recommend for an online daily user?

Thank you for your prompt attention.

:)

ChristopherCollins5, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
Thema:

PC Care Scam

1. PC Care Scam - Similar Threads - Care Scam

2. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  3. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  4. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I want to talk with ur customer care

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to talk with ur customer care: My main issue is about the wifi getting disconnected and the wifi option will not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-talk-with-ur-customer-care/b1900178-92e1-4d82-a9a6-ac014b12b6a3
  6. I want to talk with ur customer care

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to talk with ur customer care: My main issue is about the wifi getting disconnected and the wifi option will not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-talk-with-ur-customer-care/b1900178-92e1-4d82-a9a6-ac014b12b6a3
  7. Acer Care Center Service is still initializing [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Acer Care Center Service is still initializing [Fix]: [IMG]In this article, we will help you to fix the Acer Care Center Service is still initializing error message on your Windows PC. Usually, this error message appears when the Acer Care Center app does not start properly, possibly due to it being corrupted or outdated, or...
  8. OneDrive - Be careful Microsoft you are making a lot of people who despise you.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive - Be careful Microsoft you are making a lot of people who despise you.: Onedrive,1. I never gave you the right to access my computer when you want, you bastards2. All my photographs are owned by me, NOT MICROSOFT ONEDRIVE3. Since the birth of this abomination called ONEDRIVE, I have had files just disappear, important things that I want nothing...
  9. Be Careful about an xbox Scam email

Be Careful about an xbox Scam email: For the last couple of years, people have been creating fake microsoft Xbox emails that can hack peoples account. (IT CANT) it just tryes to hack YOUR microsoft account.. They tell you to give them your email and password. So, please dont trust any of these fake emails. :)...
  10. all network care scam

all network care scam: I was on my lap top and got a urgent message stating my computer was hacked and needed to call the MS number asap. I did. They got on my lap top while on the phone with them, seemed to fix things and asked if i wanted a year coverage or multi year...I choose the 499.00...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc care scam