Windows 10: PC Care Scam

Discus and support PC Care Scam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Alex Jones of PC Care called and installed SUPERAntiSpyware trial software after saying my computer including ID had been transmitting error messages... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChristopherCollins5, Jun 8, 2019.

1. PC Care Scam

Alex Jones of PC Care called and installed SUPERAntiSpyware trial software after saying my computer including ID had been transmitting error messages to Microsoft. As a long time stock holder and lifetime MSN user, I'm disappointed that he knew details about my software and their releases with my phone number!

An online supporter suggested rebooting my Window's 10 system which I've done. He then recommended a reformat.reinstall to restore my computer's integrity. I already had McAfee antivirus software running, so is reformat.reinstall necessary? Where can I learn more about it and the potential problems?

What AntiSpyware does Microsoft recommend for an online daily user?

Thank you for your prompt attention.

:)

ChristopherCollins5, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
Thema:

PC Care Scam

1. PC Care Scam - Similar Threads - Care Scam

2. Sharing is caring: how long did it take you to install the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (1903)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sharing is caring: how long did it take you to install the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (1903): In order to help others to estimate how long the update will take, I here mention how long it takes on my devices. DEVICE 1 - OFFICE PC Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2700K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3901 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1...
  3. is All network Care a Microsoft service provider

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is All network Care a Microsoft service provider: is All network Care a Microsoft service provider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-all-network-care-a-microsoft-service-provider/bc2f0ea5-e741-4f84-814a-8c55e24c9dd1
  4. Avast Customer Care number +1-888-8867533

Avast Customer Care number +1-888-8867533: Avast Customer care Number +1-888-8867533 for the Expert Assistance Avast Antivirus programming is one of the celebrated security item accessible in the market. Be that as it may, if there should be an occurrence of any specialized hiccup with this product, dial the Avast...
  5. [Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1...: on the notebook, after OS upgrade to 19H1(18362.53), it was found Lenovo vantage applicaiton 'eye care' mode lost functino after system shutdown. Check it further about OS default color mangement function: From control panel--->color management--->advanced-->Calibrate...
  6. my comp has been reset 6 times, still doesnt work..........i dont care if i loose my files...

in Windows 10 Customization
    my comp has been reset 6 times, still doesnt work..........i dont care if i loose my files...: comp has been reset 10 times.....still have problems how do I reset it to factory condition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-comp-has-been-reset-6-times-still-doesnt-worki/91f8a10e-fc6d-4c8e-a8dd-a111cf2fa79d
  7. Photos app updated to a version I neither asked for nor care for. QUIT! (PS I'm even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app updated to a version I neither asked for nor care for. QUIT! (PS I'm even...: Photos app updated to a verion I neither asked for nor care for. QUIT! The on-going fight to get MS to recognize that users -- me -- don't like having apps FORCED on us....
  8. Please, be more careful with your orthography. you wrote in the lock screen picture "Punta...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please, be more careful with your orthography. you wrote in the lock screen picture "Punta...: Please, be more careful with your orthography. you wrote in the lock screen picture "Punta Cana, Domincan Republic" and it must be "Punta Cana, Dominican Republic", you missed an "i"...
  9. Why does the Microsoft team not care about Windows 10 users' automatic update and system...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does the Microsoft team not care about Windows 10 users' automatic update and system...: I'm yet another person who has been victimized by Microsoft's "gun to your head"-update-in-secret policy yet another time. I go to bed and everything is fine. I wake up, and "Look, my computer has been restarted and all of my work has been lost!" I have turned off every...
  10. all network care scam

all network care scam: I was on my lap top and got a urgent message stating my computer was hacked and needed to call the MS number asap. I did. They got on my lap top while on the phone with them, seemed to fix things and asked if i wanted a year coverage or multi year...I choose the 499.00...