Windows 10: PC Clean Up

Discus and support PC Clean Up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can anyone explain to me why I cannot clear the Temporary Internet Files, Temporary Files and Thumbnail File from my computer when I do the Disk Clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 6Six2Six6, Mar 21, 2020.

1. 6Six2Six6 Win User

PC Clean Up

Can anyone explain to me why I cannot clear the Temporary Internet Files, Temporary Files and Thumbnail File from my computer when I do the Disk Clean Up.

Can these files be deleted safely, without messing up some other program?

Bill

:)

6Six2Six6, Mar 21, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Mar 21, 2020
  4. PC Clean Up

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

PC Clean Up

1. PC Clean Up - Similar Threads - Clean

2. Trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up: I've been trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up in Systen>Storage>Temporary Files but it just won't delete. I don't know why this is happening though....
  3. Trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up: I've been trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up in Systen>Storage>Temporary Files but it just won't delete. I don't know why this is happening though....
  4. Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?: In Windows 10 I did a clean boot with everything disabled. I am attaching even Ethernet cable because my WiFi auto connecting was disabled from before. And still I can't create a new pin. I know my password and pin but I am not able to type them. Is it possible to enter...
  5. Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?

Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?: In Windows 10 I did a clean boot with everything disabled. I am attaching even Ethernet cable because my WiFi auto connecting was disabled from before. And still I can't create a new pin. I know my password and pin but I am not able to type them. Is it possible to enter...
  6. Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.: If <ESC> is pressed then this appears:Then appears a blue screen error that shows the stop code Inaccessible boot device. I tried startup repair, system restore, uninstall update. But nothing worked...
  8. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.: If <ESC> is pressed then this appears:Then appears a blue screen error that shows the stop code Inaccessible boot device. I tried startup repair, system restore, uninstall update. But nothing worked...
  9. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

10. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...