Windows 10: PC cleaner software for windows 10?

Discus and support PC cleaner software for windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just fresh installed windows 10 and I'm looking for a good PC Cleaner software and I'm asking the community to tell me if glary utilities is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HappyRogue, Feb 1, 2020.

1. PC cleaner software for windows 10?

I just fresh installed windows 10

and I'm looking for a good PC Cleaner software

and I'm asking the community to tell me

if glary utilities is safe to use on windows 10?

PS yes I know everything about feature storage sense

but I just want something more directly

when Clean & optimize my OS for gaming purpose
    thanks

:)

HappyRogue, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 1, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

PC cleaner software for windows 10?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

PC cleaner software for windows 10?

1. PC cleaner software for windows 10? - Similar Threads - cleaner software

2. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  3. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  4. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...: My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and...
  5. [ASK] What are the best open source alternative to c cleaner software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [ASK] What are the best open source alternative to c cleaner software?: I need a fully free and best service against c cleaner software for windows 10. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/sfksuperman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mlwhdx/ask_what_are_the_best_open_source_alternative_to/
  6. internet security antivirus cleaner on web software 2021

internet security antivirus cleaner on web software 2021: internet security antivirus cleaner on web software 2021 smart bug stop cyber crime on window or mac android Linux vpn hider in bios john McGuire 0490786995...
  7. Looking for a disk cleaner software to remove leftover files from uninstalled software.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a disk cleaner software to remove leftover files from uninstalled software.: I’m running Win 10 LTSC 2019. Apart from uninstalling a few regular applications I’ve also recently uninstalled the Windows store after installing it through a method I found on github. This is Windows so as expected there are plenty of leftover files from uninstalled...
  8. Cleaner Software obstruction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cleaner Software obstruction: Hi, My CCleaner program is being obstructed by'Edge.' I have been advised to navigate, via 'Registry' to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft|MicrosoftEdge\Main' in order to rectify the fault. Unhappily, M/sedge does not appear after '\Microsoft'...
  9. the best cleaner software for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    the best cleaner software for windows 10?: I'm just wondering what is the best cleaner software for windows 10 in 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-best-cleaner-software-for-windows-10/48d67200-621b-40c8-89ca-56e9c1dab7cf
  10. Good system cleaner/maintenance software?

Good system cleaner/maintenance software?: What's everyone using as a good system cleaner/maintenance app these days, like ccleaner? 120230