Windows 10: PC Clip Recording Issue

Discus and support PC Clip Recording Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I take a clip, it just records the game audio and displays the first frame of the clip. Has anyone else had this problem and fixed it, or is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by imFloe, Dec 29, 2018.

1. imFloe Win User

PC Clip Recording Issue

Whenever I take a clip, it just records the game audio and displays the first frame of the clip. Has anyone else had this problem and fixed it, or is it just me?

:)

imFloe, Dec 29, 2018

2. windows 10 game bar error this PC can't record clips

Microsoft have listed the requirements regarding your graphics cards. Here they are:

• AMD: AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 series, HD 7000M series, HD 8000 series, HD 8000M series, R9 series and R7 series.
    • NVIDIA: GeForce 600 series or later, GeForce 800M series or later, Quadro Kxxx series or later.
    • Intel: Intel HD graphics 4000 or later, Intel Iris Graphics 5100 or later.

However these must be false as I cannot record using my pc and I have a nvidia geforce 630.

orangefusion, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App will not let me record Game Clips

Hi Brent,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• How are you trying to record the game clip?
    • Do you have all the required hardware to record the game clip?

Refer to the link below on What hardware do I need to record Xbox game clips on my PC?:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/...-do-i-need-to-record-xbox-game-clips-on-my-pc

Also refer to the link below and check if it helps.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/recording-problems-with-gamedvr

If the issue persist, I suggest you post your query in the link given below:

Xbox forum: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Get back to us if you face any issues related to the Windows, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 29, 2018
  4. PC Clip Recording Issue

Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

I had the same issue. I couldn't record clips with game DVR because of this error "your pc can't record clips". I followed these steps and the game DVR worked for me and now i can record games. Follow these steps and let

me know if this works for you too.

.)Hold windows button and then press R to open RUN.

.)Type regedit.

.)Go to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ Control

.)Change the entry PortableOperatingSystem from 1 to 0.

.)Now got to view tab in regedit and click refresh.

.)Open task manager and kill broadcast DVR server.

.) thats it.

AndrewNail, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

PC Clip Recording Issue

1. PC Clip Recording Issue - Similar Threads - Clip Recording Issue

2. Cannot screen record - This PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot screen record - This PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.: Hello,Screen record does not work on my sons computer. When attempting, we get the following error:"This PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips".I find this odd as the PC has the following specs:Windows 10 - version 21H1 OS build 19043.1083i7-4770 @...
  3. Recording Clips with Game Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recording Clips with Game Bar: I will be using chrome or zoom or Spotify even and want to record a small clip of something I do on-screen, I'm aware it's made for gaming clips but seeing as how it works outside games normally, I've also used it for school.The issue is that it's telling me now "Gaming...
  4. Game bar not recording clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar not recording clips: Hello, recently i've been playing War Thunder on steam. Naturally, I tried to get clips using the xbox game bar. Every time I press the necessary button input windows button, alt, and g nothing happens! So, I tried again. This time using windows key and g to pull up game bar....
  5. Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips: When I start recording an important video on the internet so I don't have to go online again to see it once again the video isn't being recorded; instead a black screen is being recorded not the video, although the sound of the video is being played and the surroundings of...
  6. record game clips

in Windows 10 Customization
    record game clips: my graphics is intel RHD graphics 2000.is it suitable to record game clips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-game-clips/2694161a-a33c-4fdc-96da-d3412cd3f28d
  7. Windows voice/video recorder automatically clipping recordings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows voice/video recorder automatically clipping recordings: When I try to record audio using my voice recorder, my laptop will record the entire time I'm speaking, but then when I hit the stop recording button to save the recording, it saves only a part of the recording. For example, I'll record 2 minutes of audio, but only get a 45...
  8. Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc: When I try to record a clip it records the audio but instead of recording the video is has a still image, any idea why? This started happening a couple weeks ago. submitted by /u/DarkReverseFlash [link] [comments]...
  9. "Sorry, This PC does not meet the requirments for recording clips"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    "Sorry, This PC does not meet the requirments for recording clips": Hi all, I Installed Windows 10 the other day and really like the Xbox App that allows streaming of the Xbox one but really want to be able to use the Game DVR function in Windows 10 to record the Xbox streaming, For some reason it says my hardware does not meet...
  10. Your PC cant record clips Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Your PC cant record clips Error: I have had this error for a long time, When I got windows 10 I didn't like the Game DVR, but it worked and after a month or 2 of not updating my computer it automatically updated and arose me a lot of errors. One was the game bar not letting me record and I was OK with that...