Windows 10: pc collapse

Discus and support pc collapse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I left the pc Ok at night. When I came the next morning nothing worked. I have win 10. I finally took it to Office Depot, where I had purchased it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JanKris, Apr 20, 2019.

1. JanKris Win User

pc collapse

I left the pc Ok at night. When I came the next morning nothing worked. I have win 10. I finally took it to Office Depot, where I had purchased it. After 2 days I got back half working, the rest was gone. The technician said it was due to Microsoft.

:)

JanKris, Apr 20, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 20, 2019
  3. y_eoto Win User
    how do you collapse an indented bullet list whem using the OneNote app on windows phone 8.1?

Thank you Jergen.

I often make an outline on my pc/rt that I collapse.

For example:

• topic A
      • detail
      • detail
      • detail
    can be collapsed by bringing my cursor to the bullet next to topic A and clicking .... the result being

• topic A (with a small plus sign + to the left of the bullet, with details hidden, but able to be revealed which when the + is clicked.

I cannot figure out how to do this on my windows phone, where it would be particularly useful given the small screen. When I tap the bullet to collapse or uncollapse the detail, nothing happens.

Hope this clarifies!

y_eoto, Apr 20, 2019
  4. ZenMasta Win User

pc collapse

organize file explorer/keep trees collapsed

Is it possible to customize file explorer and change the order in which file trees appear?

Also is it possible to force certain trees to always remain collapsed?

Quick access is nice and this is useful most of the time, but between Quick Access, OneDrive, This PC, Network there are a lot of options that will force you to scroll quite a long ways.

I think if I could start with everything collapsed that would solve all of my problems.

If you can't start with everything collapsed, is it possible to move certain objects to the bottom? I do use one drive, but in my day to day it's not needed so I'd rather have it at the bottom of the list.

Or if I could set "This PC" as the start page for file explorer, and then create a divider below devices and drives for Quick access, that would be perfect for me.

ZenMasta, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

pc collapse

1. pc collapse - Similar Threads - collapse

2. Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?: The button on the side of the taskbar that collapsed all windows has been replaced in favour of the new "copilot" Ai. I don't require it and don't know how to. Is there anyway to bring that button back?...
  3. Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?: The button on the side of the taskbar that collapsed all windows has been replaced in favour of the new "copilot" Ai. I don't require it and don't know how to. Is there anyway to bring that button back?...
  4. How do I collapse multiple versions of the same user in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I collapse multiple versions of the same user in Windows 10?: I have multiple versions of the same user in Windows 10. They are designated NTM, NTM.V2, NTM.V5, and NTM.V6 totaling four versions of the same user. How do I collapse these users into one user? Many of the documents associated with the various users are redundant but some...
  5. How do I collapse multiple versions of the same user in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I collapse multiple versions of the same user in Windows 10?: I have multiple versions of the same user in Windows 10. They are designated NTM, NTM.V2, NTM.V5, and NTM.V6 totaling four versions of the same user. How do I collapse these users into one user? Many of the documents associated with the various users are redundant but some...
  6. How do I collapse multiple versions of the same user in Windows 10?

7. Make windows 11 File Explorer show recent files collapsed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make windows 11 File Explorer show recent files collapsed: I would like to change the File Explorer default behaviour regarding recent files. Every time I open it, by default it shows the recent files expanded. How can I make it so it shows the recent files collapsed?I don't want to get rid of the recent files altogether, the feature...
  8. Make windows 11 File Explorer show recent files collapsed

Make windows 11 File Explorer show recent files collapsed: I would like to change the File Explorer default behaviour regarding recent files. Every time I open it, by default it shows the recent files expanded. How can I make it so it shows the recent files collapsed?I don't want to get rid of the recent files altogether, the feature...
  9. How to stop windows 11 file explorer from collapsing all documents folders after opening a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop windows 11 file explorer from collapsing all documents folders after opening a file: Frequently, but not always, when I use Windows 11 File Explorer to drill down into my Documents folders and open a file Word, Excel, PDF, an image file - it doesn't seem to matter, the entire Documents folder will be collapsed so that no folders show any longer. All of my...
  10. How to stop windows 11 file explorer from collapsing all documents folders after opening a file

How to stop windows 11 file explorer from collapsing all documents folders after opening a file: Frequently, but not always, when I use Windows 11 File Explorer to drill down into my Documents folders and open a file Word, Excel, PDF, an image file - it doesn't seem to matter, the entire Documents folder will be collapsed so that no folders show any longer. All of my...