Windows 10: PC compatible with windows 11 but not able to download it.

Discus and support PC compatible with windows 11 but not able to download it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have the system requirements for Windows 11 but in my update section, it's saying it's not compatible. When I download the health check app it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dyls626, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Dyls626 Win User

PC compatible with windows 11 but not able to download it.

Hi, I have the system requirements for Windows 11 but in my update section, it's saying it's not compatible. When I download the health check app it's all ticked. There is a picture for you to see. I don't want to do a clean install, I'm trying to avoid doing that. Please let me know of any fixes to this.

:)

Dyls626, Oct 22, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

3DMark 11 v1.0.4 Released, Now Fully Compatible with Windows 8

Futuremark updated 3DMark 11 to version 1.0.4, which makes the benchmark fully compatible with Windows 8. The update also addresses other compatibility issues and a few uncommon bugs. Benchmark scores are not affected and scores from this new version can be compared with scores from the previous version 3DMark 11 v1.0.3.

PC compatible with windows 11 but not able to download it. 3dmark11_key_art_horizontal_logo_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: 3DMark 11 v1.0.4
    Improvements:
    • Keyboard focus is no longer checked during the demo or when running the benchmark in a loop. Note that if the display switches to the desktop due to a popup window during the benchmark, the run will still be aborted as the display mode is no longer the same.
    • 3DMark 11 now remembers the last custom resolution used.
    • GPU count detection for multi-GPU systems is now correct even when SystemInfo is explicitly disabled.
    • 3DMark 11 will now prevent Windows from entering Sleep during the test.
    • The license key is now reset when the benchmark is reinstalled, allowing removal of invalid keys.
    Compatibility:
    • SystemInfo updated to version 4.15 for full Windows 8 compatibility.
    • Updated DirectX redistributable.
    • Now using static Visual C++ 2010 runtime libraries to fix rare installation issues on some systems.
    • Removed dependency on EvaDotNet.dll and EvaDotNet.DirectX.dll for GPU enumeration to fix compatibility issues with some systems.
    Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed display initialization code that caused "SetFullscreenState failed: DXGI_ERROR_NOT_CURRENTLY_AVAILABLE" errors on some systems.
    • Fixed several memory and texture leaks, improving stability during very long looping runs.
    • The HUD timer no longer rolls over if a single test takes more than ten minutes. (Yes, this could happen during the Combined Test on some low end DirectX 11 cards.)
    Professional Edition Only:
    • Fixed submitting saved files to 3dmark.com from the command line.
    • Image Quality Tool no longer gives a cryptic error if the output directory does not exist.

btarunr, Oct 22, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Win 11 compatibility

MS's health check compatibility app is back as of a couple of days ago, so you might be able to try that.
    Windows 11 compatibility checker is back: Here’s how to get it | Tom's Guide

https://www.cnet.com/tech/computing/windows-11-compatibility-microsofts-pc-health-check-app-is-back/

This also gives a free 3rd party tool which may provide more info.

The compatibility criteria are available for you to peruse. These include which processors are suppported for example.

See links here e.g.
    upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10

and
    Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements and PC Health Check app | Windows 11 Forum

dalchina, Oct 22, 2021
  4. emailx45 Win User

Introducing Windows 11

How to download Windows 11 on PC​

First of all, remember that this is a test version of Windows 11: that is, it will definitely have bugs and instabilities, just so that Microsoft receives feedback from millions of PCs to make all the adjustments to the system. Avoid installing on your primary machine (or partition).
    To download Windows 11, you must be currently using Windows 10 on your computer. So just follow these steps:

1. go to Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics and Feedback and activate the Optional diagnostics data option (this is mandatory in Windows Insider);
    2. then follow the path Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program ;
    3. click Start Now ;
    4. choose a Microsoft account (or login) and follow the instructions .
    If you prefer, you can do a clean install by downloading the Windows 11 ISO image from the Microsoft website ; in this case, you must also be an Insider member.
    Windows 11 Preview runs on my PC?​

There are two different scenarios to be able to test the upgrade:

• if you were already part of the Insider program as of June 24, 2021, you can install Windows 11 even on incompatible hardware;
    • if you are entering the Insider program now , your computer must have compatible processor and TPM 2.0 module.
    If you were not an Insider before and you have an Intel or AMD processor released before 2017 , the system will display the following message:
    Your computer does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11. Channel options will be limited.
    In this case, you will be able to install future previews of Windows 10, which will continue to receive updates and support until October 2025.
    If you were an Insider before June 24, Microsoft will make an exception . However, the company "recommends that PCs meet all hardware requirements for the best experience when using Windows 11 builds in the Insider Preview." Here's how to know if your PC meets the minimum requirements to run Windows 11.

emailx45, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

1. PC compatible with windows 11 but not able to download it. - Similar Threads - compatible able download

2. I am not able to download Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to download Windows 11: This pops up The processors is not currently supported for Windows 11. Do I need to get another labtop?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-windows-11/78443aca-14b0-47ad-b042-7b3565d69ce1
  3. I am not able to download Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to download Windows 11: This pops up The processors is not currently supported for Windows 11. Do I need to get another labtop?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-windows-11/78443aca-14b0-47ad-b042-7b3565d69ce1
  4. PC compatibility with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC compatibility with Windows 11: Six months ago I bought a new desktop computer. It is fulfills the requirements to install Windows 11. I did that, but after having it insyalled I disliked it so much that I went back to Windows 10. But now, six months later, I think to give it another try, Windows 10 will...
  5. PC compatibility with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC compatibility with Windows 11: Six months ago I bought a new desktop computer. It is fulfills the requirements to install Windows 11. I did that, but after having it insyalled I disliked it so much that I went back to Windows 10. But now, six months later, I think to give it another try, Windows 10 will...
  6. PC compatibility with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. PC not compatible with Windows 11 upgrade??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC not compatible with Windows 11 upgrade??: Hi all, I'm not hugely clued up on computers so may have missed something here, I am trying to see whether my PC is eligible for free upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and I get the following error message:"The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11.Processor:...
  8. PC compatible with windows 11 but not able to download it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC compatible with windows 11 but not able to download it.: Hi, I have the system requirements for Windows 11 but in my update section, it's saying it's not compatible. When I download the health check app it's all ticked. There is a picture for you to see. I don't want to do a clean install, I'm trying to avoid doing that. Please let...
  9. Windows Update is downloading Windows 11, but my computer is not compatable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update is downloading Windows 11, but my computer is not compatable: My computer doesn't meet windows 11 requirements but my Windows Update downloads it. What will happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-is-downloading-windows-11-but-my/cd1f8f69-d27a-4e87-9ce5-51c5c8be8c0b
  10. Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11?: [ATTACH]WhyNotWin11 system requirements and compatibility checker tool will scan your hardware and tell WHY your PC is not compatible with Windows 11. Now most computers capable of running the latest version of Windows 10 are also likely to be compatible with Windows 11....