Windows 10: PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...

Discus and support PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So my PC is connected to the internet through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. I looked at the hardware and connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesVelasco1, May 10, 2022.

1. PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...

So my PC is connected to the internet through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. I looked at the hardware and connection properties and for Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected. I don't know where to go from here?

:)

JamesVelasco1, May 10, 2022

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, May 10, 2022
  3. Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network.

Hi

I am connected to the internet using ethernet and can access the internet but windows can't detect any networks and I can't access windows store or verify identity on PC.

I have to change and set DNS and IP address every time I log in.

Edit : I've tried resetting Winsock, deleting network drivers and network reset.

Airplane mode is missing.

PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need... [​IMG]

scareware047, May 10, 2022
  4. Castiel Win User

PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...

PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, May 10, 2022
Thema:

PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...

1. PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need... - Similar Threads - connected through ethernet

2. Why does my hp PC say that I am not connected to any networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my hp PC say that I am not connected to any networks?: Hey! So I have tried to fix the network connection problem on my PC. I have tried plugging in and unplugging the Ethernet cable. I have tried restarting the computer. I have tried resetting Windows 10. I have also tried update my drivers, but I cannot seem to get back online....
  3. Why does my hp PC say that I am not connected to any networks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my hp PC say that I am not connected to any networks?: Hey! So I have tried to fix the network connection problem on my PC. I have tried plugging in and unplugging the Ethernet cable. I have tried restarting the computer. I have tried resetting Windows 10. I have also tried update my drivers, but I cannot seem to get back online....
  4. Why does my hp PC say that I am not connected to any networks?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...: So my PC is connected to the internet through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. I looked at the hardware and connection properties and for Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected. I don't know where to go from here?...
  6. PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...: So my PC is connected to the internet through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. I looked at the hardware and connection properties and for Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected. I don't know where to go from here?...
  7. Win10 says that "you are currently not connected to any networks" but my ethernet...

Win10 says that "you are currently not connected to any networks" but my ethernet...: last picture is the example of my internet connection is still working as usualwin10 troubleshooters told me to "reset network" but still that doesn't fix this problemsome sites told me to update my "windows update" but the condition cant let me update iti dont have the...
  8. Plugged in ethernet, but not connected to any networks

Plugged in ethernet, but not connected to any networks: I reset my PC with the keep my files option. After the process was done when I opened Edge i could only reach pages saying "hmm... Can't reach this page" after trying just about everything I could fine as a fix I found that my computer is recognizing there is an ethernet...
  9. Suddenly no connection through ethernet, "Unidentified network"

Suddenly no connection through ethernet, "Unidentified network": Hello everyone! So just recently I started experiencing a problem where I couldn't connect to the internet and when I would click on the little ethernet connection icon it would say "unidentified network". Upon trouble shooting it through windows' included troubleshooter, it...
  10. Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network.

Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network.: Hi I am connected to the internet using ethernet and can access the internet but windows can't detect any networks and I can't access windows store or verify identity on PC. I have to change and set DNS and IP address every time I log in. Edit : I've tried resetting...